Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Conduent Inc (Conduent) is a provider of business process services to 18 industry sectors. The companys main business portfolio involves in three segments: commercial industries, healthcare, and public sector. It offers its services to government and commercial customers. Conduent service portfolio includes compliance Services, customer experience, digital payments, digital processing, finance and accounting, healthcare solutions, human resource services, learning, legal and procurement services. It caters its services to automotive, aerospace and defense, banking and capital markets, communications and media, healthcare, high tech, industrials and energy, insurance, public sector, public transportation and mobility, retail and consumer, travel and hospitality industries. The company has business presence in the United States, India, Philippines, Jamaica, Guatemala and Mexico. It serves for 42 countries through its subsidiaries across the world. Conduent headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey, the US.
Conduent Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Jun 30,2017: Conduent to lay off 187 local workers in Rochester, Webster
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Conduent Incorporated - Key Facts 5
Conduent Incorporated - Key Employees 6
Conduent Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies 7
Conduent Incorporated - Major Products and Services 8
Conduent Incorporated - History 9
Conduent Incorporated - Company Statement 10
Conduent Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Conduent Incorporated - Business Description 16
Conduent Incorporated - Corporate Strategy 17
Conduent Incorporated - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Conduent Incorporated - Strengths 18
Conduent Incorporated - Weaknesses 19
Conduent Incorporated - Opportunities 20
Conduent Incorporated - Threats 21
Conduent Incorporated - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Conduent Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Conduent Incorporated, Key Facts 5
Conduent Incorporated, Key Employees 6
Conduent Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies 7
Conduent Incorporated, Major Products and Services 8
Conduent Incorporated, History 9
Conduent Incorporated, Subsidiaries 13
Conduent Incorporated, Key Competitors 22
Conduent Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price 23
Conduent Incorporated, Annual Ratios 24
Conduent Incorporated, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Conduent Incorporated, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Conduent Incorporated, Interim Ratios 28
Conduent Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Conduent Incorporated, Performance Chart (2013 - 2016) 27
Conduent Incorporated, Ratio Charts 29
Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request