Lebanon: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Lebanon provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Lebanon through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Lebanon through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Lebanon through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Lebanon through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Lebanon, as well as the countrys economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the countrys performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Lebanons economy, as well as the countrys performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the governments social welfare policies, as well as the countrys performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Lebanon in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Lebanon perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Lebanon perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Lebanon perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key Highlights
1.3. Key Developments (January 2018 to March 2019)
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key Facts
2.2. Geographical Location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and Policies
3.3.1. Key Political Figures
3.3.2. Government Structure
3.3.3. Provincial governments
3.3.4. Key Political Parties
3.4. Key Policies
3.4.2. International relations
3.5.1. Governance Indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and Policies
4.3.1. Financial System
4.3.2. Financial authorities and regulators
4.4.1. GDP and Growth Rate
4.4.2. GDP Composition by Sector
4.4.3. Fiscal Situation
4.4.4. Foreign Trade
4.4.5. International Investment Position
4.4.6. Monetary Situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and Policies
5.3.1. Demographic Composition
5.4.2. Income distribution
5.4.3. Standard of living
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.2. Structure and Policies
6.2.2. Intellectual property
6.2.3. Research and development
6.3.1. Telecommunications, Broadband, and Internet
7. ABOUT MARKETLINE
List Of Tables
Table 1: Lebanon - Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (% of Total Population), 2018e
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Lebanon
Figure 2: Lebanon - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Lebanon - Head of State and Head of the Government
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Lebanon, 2008-2018e
Figure 5: GDP and GDP Growth Rate (Constant Prices) of Lebanon, 2013-2023f
Figure 7: Sector Specific GDP in Lebanon, 2018e
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Lebanon, 20132018e
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Lebanon, 2013-2018e
Figure 10: Services Output in Lebanon, 2013-2018e
Figure 11: Trade Position in Lebanon, 2013-2017
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-based Inflation in Lebanon, 2013-2023f
Figure 13: Major Religions in Lebanon, 2017
Figure 14: Healthcare Expenditure, 2011-2017
Figure 14: Public expenditure on education in Lebanon, 2011-16
Figure 15: Internet users and penetration, 2014-2018e
Lebanon: In-depth PEST InsightsThis PEST country analysis report on Lebanon provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative dataView Report
Singapore In-depth PESTLE Insights market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request