The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The GEO Group Inc (GEO) is a provider of evidence based rehabilitation solutions. The company offers design, construction, financing and other operations. It offers turnkey solutions such as facility management, facility operation, facility maintenance, facility design, infrastructure financing, construction management, adult inmate management, secure prisoner escort, pre-trial and immigration custody services, and community-based residential re-entry services. GEO offers correctional and detention management services which include the provision of security, rehabilitation, education, health and food services. The company also offers mental health and residential treatment in privatized state mental health facilities. It operates in the US, Canada, Australia, South Africa and the UK. GEO is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, the US.
The GEO Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 02,2017: The GEO Group reports first quarter 2017 results
Feb 22,2017: The GEO Group reports fourth quarter and full-year 2016 results
Nov 03,2016: GEO Group reports higher Q3 net income, provides outlook for Q4
Aug 03,2016: The GEO Group reports second quarter 2016 results
Apr 28,2016: The GEO Group reports first quarter 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of The GEO Group, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of The GEO Group, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
The GEO Group, Inc. - Key Information
The GEO Group, Inc. - Overview
The GEO Group, Inc. - Key Employees
The GEO Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
The GEO Group, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
The GEO Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
The GEO Group, Inc. - History
The GEO Group, Inc. - Company Statement
The GEO Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
The GEO Group, Inc. - Business Description
The GEO Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
The GEO Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The GEO Group, Inc. - Strengths
The GEO Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
The GEO Group, Inc. - Opportunities
The GEO Group, Inc. - Threats
The GEO Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
The GEO Group, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
The GEO Group, Inc., Key Information
The GEO Group, Inc., Key Ratios
The GEO Group, Inc., Share Data
The GEO Group, Inc., Major Products and Services
The GEO Group, Inc., History
The GEO Group, Inc., Key Employees
The GEO Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
The GEO Group, Inc., Key Operational Heads
The GEO Group, Inc., Other Locations
The GEO Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
The GEO Group, Inc., Key Competitors
The GEO Group, Inc., SWOT Analysis
The GEO Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
The GEO Group, Inc., Annual Ratios
The GEO Group, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
The GEO Group, Inc., Performance Chart
The GEO Group, Inc., Ratio Charts
United States Environment Clean Up & Remediation Market, By Medium (Soil, Surface Water & Ground Water), By Type (Bioremediation, Pump & Treat, In Situ Vitrification, Thermal Treatment, Chemical Treatment, Excavation, Soil Washing, Others), By Application (Waste Disposal Sites, Oil & Gas, Mining, Chemical & Petrochemical, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Construction, Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
United States Environment Clean Up & Remediation market stood at USD21.48 billion in 2020 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.08% until 2026. Growth in the UnitedView Report
Legal Services in the United KingdomLegal Services in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast toView Report
The GEO Group Inc (GEO) is a provider of evidence based rehabilitation solutions. The company offers services such as construction, design, financing, turnkey solutions, and other operational services. Its turnkeyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request