LinkedIn Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn), a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, is an online professional network operator. Its proprietary platform allows members to create, manage and share their professional identities online, build and engage with their professional networks, access shared knowledge and insights, and find business opportunities. The company offers its solutions through three product lines: Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions. It provides members with applications and tools to search, connect, and communicate with business contacts, join industry groups, research organizations, learn about career opportunities and share information. The company operates in various countries of North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. LinkedIn is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
LinkedIn Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 23,2017: LinkedIn China president resigns
Dec 21,2016: LinkedIn names Videotron as Top Recruiter of 2016 in Canada
Nov 29,2016: LinkedIn will create a staggering 200 new jobs in Dublin
Oct 27,2016: LinkedIn reports net loss for Q3
Oct 27,2016: LinkedIn announces third quarter 2016 results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 5
LinkedIn Corporation - Key Facts 5
LinkedIn Corporation - Key Employees 6
LinkedIn Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
LinkedIn Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
LinkedIn Corporation - History 10
LinkedIn Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
LinkedIn Corporation - Business Description 15
LinkedIn Corporation - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
LinkedIn Corporation - Strengths 16
LinkedIn Corporation - Weaknesses 17
LinkedIn Corporation - Opportunities 18
LinkedIn Corporation - Threats 19
LinkedIn Corporation - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 21
Oct 27, 2016: LinkedIn reports net loss for Q3 21
Aug 05, 2016: LinkedIn posts $119.3m loss in Q2 ahead of $26.2bn Microsoft buyout 22
Aug 05, 2016: LinkedIn posts $119.3m loss in Q2 ahead of $26.2bn Microsoft buyout 23
Feb 05, 2016: Financials in brief: LinkedIn shares plummet on weak forecast, Vodafone sales rise & Toshiba faces bigger losses after accounting scandal 24
Feb 05, 2016: Financials in brief: LinkedIn shares plummet on weak forecast, Vodafone sales rise & Toshiba faces bigger losses after accounting scandal 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List Of Tables
LinkedIn Corporation, Key Facts 5
LinkedIn Corporation, Key Employees 6
LinkedIn Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
LinkedIn Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
LinkedIn Corporation, History 10
LinkedIn Corporation, Key Competitors 20
LinkedIn Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
LinkedIn Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines LinkedIn Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reportsView Report
Target Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesTarget is focusing on driving sales from digital channels, for instance, it has been striving to develop a digital assistant for its mobile application,View Report
Toyota Motor Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesToyota Motor Corp. (Toyota) is a manufacturer of automobiles. It designs, manufactures, assembles and sells minivans, passenger cars, sport-utility vehicles, recreational and, commercialView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request