Europes Top 50 Cities - Comprehensive City Ranking based on GDP, Employment, Household Income, GVA and more
Since the introduction of globalization to the worlds markets, considerable economic power has shifted East. Economies across the world have shrunk and expanded rapidly in the face of financial crisis, political instability, increasing protectionism and shifts in consumer demand and the traditionally predictable growth models of the 20th Century will likely never be experienced again. The COVID-19 pandemic has also had a substantial effect on world economies and though rapid recovery is expected, its impact will undoubtedly be long-term.
MarketLines City Statistics Chartbooks provide overview and comparisons of the leading cities.
These chartbooks are designed to be used by many different groups to develop a surface level understanding of a region, its composition and what drives it. They can be used to inform a wide range of business decisions and can provide an overview of potential target markets and audiences for new business ventures.
These charts will be beneficial to any individual or organization seeking to develop a better understanding of a particular country or region, as well as to students looking to inform research or studies or those simply seeking to further understand the global or regional economic structure.
- Historically, Istanbul has experienced the highest level of real GDP growth.
- Istanbul has experienced the highest level of population growth since the turn of the century.
- Median household income is highest in Zurich.
- This report is a chartbook, which collects large datasets and displays them as easy-to-understand graphics and charts.
- It identifies the largest cities in a particular geography by 2020 nominal GDP.
- It details the various economic and demographic factors of each city, including extensive historical data ranges and forecasts over the next five years.
Reasons to Buy
- Identifies the major economies within each group by nominal GDP and real GDP growth rates.
- Provides data on both historical and forecast per capita GDP.
- Details the employment structure of each included city, split between agriculture, industry and services.
- Details labor force participation rates and population growth.
- Provides data on the number of households, average household size and median household incomes in each city.
- Details the structure of the economy in GVA (gross value added) terms, and provides historical and forecast growth rates.
Real GDP Growth
Real GDP per Capita
Labor Participation Rate
Number of Households
Average Household Size
Median Household Income
Top 50 Global Value, Discount, and Variety and General Merchandise Retailers Sales, Market Share, Positioning and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Top 50 Global Value, Discount, and Variety and General Merchandise Retailers Sales, Market Share, Positioning and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)This brief lists the Top 50 Value, Discount, and Variety &View Report
Top 50 Global Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard Discounters Retailers Sales, Market Share, Positioning and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Top 50 Global Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard Discounters Retailers Sales, Market Share, Positioning and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)This brief lists the Top 50 Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard Discounters by salesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request