CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CBIZ Inc (CBIZ) is a business and consumer service provider that offers accounting and tax; and insurance and human resource solutions. The companys accounting and tax services include audit and assurance, tax consulting and advisory services. It offers insurance and human resource services such as employee benefits services, health care reform, human capital services, life insurance, payroll, talent and compensation solutions, property and casualty; and retirement plan services. CBIZ serves agribusiness, construction, financial institutions, government, hospitality and entertainment; individuals, manufacturing and distribution; not for profit and education; private equity, professional services, and other industries. The company operates in Massachusetts, Florida, Maryland, California, Georgia and Ohio. CBIZ is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
CBIZ, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: CBIZ reports Q2 and first-half 2017 results
Feb 16,2017: CBIZ Q4 net loss decreases
Nov 01,2016: CBIZ Q3 net income up
Aug 03,2016: CBIZ reports second-quarter and first-half 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CBIZ, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CBIZ, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
CBIZ, Inc. - Key Information
CBIZ, Inc. - Overview
CBIZ, Inc. - Key Employees
CBIZ, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
CBIZ, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
CBIZ, Inc. - Major Products and Services
CBIZ, Inc. - History
CBIZ, Inc. - Company Statement
CBIZ, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CBIZ, Inc. - Business Description
CBIZ, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
CBIZ, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CBIZ, Inc. - Strengths
CBIZ, Inc. - Weaknesses
CBIZ, Inc. - Opportunities
CBIZ, Inc. - Threats
CBIZ, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
CBIZ, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
CBIZ, Inc., Key Information
CBIZ, Inc., Key Ratios
CBIZ, Inc., Share Data
CBIZ, Inc., Major Products and Services
CBIZ, Inc., History
CBIZ, Inc., Key Employees
CBIZ, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
CBIZ, Inc., Key Operational Heads
CBIZ, Inc., Other Locations
CBIZ, Inc., Subsidiaries
CBIZ, Inc., Key Competitors
CBIZ, Inc., SWOT Analysis
CBIZ, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
CBIZ, Inc., Annual Ratios
CBIZ, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
CBIZ, Inc., Performance Chart
CBIZ, Inc., Ratio Charts
CBIZ Inc (CBIZ) is a business and consumer service provider that offers accounting and tax; and insurance and human resource solutions. The companys accounting and tax services include audit andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request