Highs and Lows of Stem Cell Therapies: Off- The-Shelf Solutions
- An overview of recent advances in stem cell therapies and coverage of potential stem cells used for regenerative advanced therapies
- Discussion on role of genomic and epigenomics manipulations in generating safe and effective treatment options
- Identification of autologous and allogeneic cells and their usage in creating advanced therapy medical products (ATMPs)
- Information on 3D cell culture and discussion on advances in gene editing and gene programming techniques such as CRIPSR/Cas9, TALEN, and ZINC fingers
- Insights into commercial and regulatory landscape, and evaluation of challenges and opportunities for developing autologous and allogenic off the shelf solutions
Chapter 1 Sources and Characteristics of Stem Cells
Chapter 2 New Technologies Driving Stem Cell Development
Advances in Cell Culture
Advances in Isolation Technologies
Advances in Genome Manipulation
Chapter 3 Safety, Efficacy and Logistical Challenges
Toxicity-Related Treatment Issues
Chapter 4 Off-the-Shelf Solutions
Expanding the Course of Stem Cells
More Precise Genomic Manipulation of Cells
Reduction in Cell-to-Cell Variation
Improved Shelf Life
Chapter 5 Companies and Technologies to Watch
BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc.
Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc.
Fate Therapeutics Inc.
Gamida Cell Ltd.
International Stem Cell Corporation
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc.
VistaGen Therapeutics Inc.
Zelluna Immunotherapy Inc.
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 6 References
List Of Tables
Table 1 : Stem Cell Sources
Table 2 : Comparison of Stem Cells
Table 3 : Stem Cell Types Versus Cell Properties
Table 4 : Recent Advances in Genome Modulation Technologies
Table 5 : FDA-Approved Cell-Based Therapies
Table 6 : Acute and Delayed Adverse Events Associated with Proven and Unproven Stem Cell-Based Interventions
Table 7 : Companies Leading the Field in Cell-Based Therapies
List Of Figures
Figure 1 : Stem Cell Sources
Figure 2 : Two-Dimensional Versus Three-Dimensional Cell Culture
Figure 3 : Schematic of Approaches Used for Three-Dimensional Stem Cell Culture
Figure 4 : Patient Management Strategies to Decrease Side Effects Related with CAR-T Cell Therapy
Report Includes:- An overview of recent advances in stem cell therapies and coverage of potential stem cells used for regenerative advanced therapies- Discussion on role of genomic and epigenomics manipulationsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request