Car Rental (Self Drive) in Scandinavia
Car Rental (Self Drive) in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The car rental market is defined as revenues generated by car rental companies for self-drive cars for hire. The market value is mainly made up of car rentals for business, leisure purposes and Insurance replacement. Market volumes represent the size of the rental car fleet within the respective countries. The calculation excludes leasing and long term rentals. Taxis/cabs or any other passenger vehicles driven by drivers are excluded from the calculation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report were calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
- The Scandinavian car rental market had total revenues of $1.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.8% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total fleet size of 104.8 billion in 2019.
- Considerable growth can be expected to derive from the leisure segment during the forecast period, as the easing of COVID-19 lockdown measures creates a boom in staycations around the region.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the car rental market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the car rental market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car rental market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia car rental market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia car rental market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia car rental market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia car rental market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavias car rental market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. How have leading players performed in the recent past (1-3 years)?
7.3. How are companies using technology to gain market share?
7.4. How have players been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Sixt SE
8.2. Hertz Global Holdings Inc
8.3. Avis Budget Autovermietung AG
9.2. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Scandinavia car rental market value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Scandinavia car rental market volume: fleet size, 2015-19
Table 3: Scandinavia car rental market category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Scandinavia car rental market geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 5: Scandinavia car rental market distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Table 6: Scandinavia car rental market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 7: Scandinavia car rental market volume forecast: fleet size, 2019-24
Table 8: Sixt SE: key facts
Table 9: Sixt SE: Key Employees
Table 10: Hertz Global Holdings Inc: key facts
Table 11: Hertz Global Holdings Inc: Key Employees
Table 12: Avis Budget Autovermietung AG: key facts
Table 13: Avis Budget Autovermietung AG: Key Employees
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Scandinavia car rental market value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Scandinavia car rental market volume: fleet size, 2015-19
Figure 3: Scandinavia car rental market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Scandinavia car rental market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Scandinavia car rental market distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 6: Scandinavia car rental market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 7: Scandinavia car rental market volume forecast: fleet size, 2019-24
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the car rental market in Scandinavia, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the car rental market in Scandinavia, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the car rental market in Scandinavia, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the car rental market in Scandinavia, 2019
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the car rental market in Scandinavia, 2019
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the car rental market in Scandinavia, 2019
A connected car is a car that is equipped with Internet access, and usually also with a wireless local area network. In the context of China-US trade war and globalView Report
A Car DVR is a device that records video inside a car.Bulk moulding compound includes MJPEG and MJPEG 1 on the base of classification, which represent 20% and 29% ofView Report
Global Car Rental Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Type (Economy, Executive, Luxury, MUV, SUV), Customer (Business, Leisure), Application, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Car Rental Market, valued at USD 66.35 Billion in the year 2020 has been witnessing unprecedented growth in the last few years on the back of growingView Report
Automotive Equipment Leasing Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Passenger Car Rental; Passenger Car Leasing; Truck, Utility Trailer, And RV (Recreational Vehicle) Rental And Leasing 2) By Mode: Online; Offline Covering: United Rental; Sunbelt Rental; Blueline Rental; H&E Equiment Services; Home Depot Rentals
Automotive Equipment Leasing Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request