Takashima & Co., Ltd. (8007) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Takashima & Co., Ltd. (Takashima) is a construction equipment manufacturer that manufactures and sells textiles and thread of cotton and linen. The company offers photovoltaic panels, household storage battery, PV mounting system, insulation materials, construction materials, precut insulation materials, housing material, residential interior materials and equipment, external walls, roofing materials, thermal insulation material for rolling stock, composite products for rolling stock, plastic material, composite products, specially fabricated textiles, lightweight and heavy duty fabrics. It offers construction work for insulation materials. Takashima offers construction services such as pile construction, ALC related material construction and exterior finish work. The company provides construction methods that have minimum impact on the environment such as concrete cosmetic formwork, pile foundation, and EPS embankment. It offers industrial solutions for mall, rolling stock, plastic, and textile. The company also offers distribution material solutions. It has presence in Japan, the Us, Hong Kong, Thailand and China. Takashima is headquartered in Chiyodaku, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Takashima & Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Takashima & Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Key Information
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Overview
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - History
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Threats
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Takashima & Co., Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Key Information
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Key Ratios
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Share Data
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Takashima & Co., Ltd., History
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Other Locations
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Takashima & Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Performance Chart
Takashima & Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
Takashima & Co, Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Takashima & Co, Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Takashima & Co, Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Takashima & Co Ltd (Takashima) is a diversified company that operates through its business divisions such as construction supply and industrial materials. The companys construction supply division offers photovoltaic panels,View Report
Anti-Thyroid Drugs Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Drug Type: Thionamides (Inhibition of hormone synthesis), Iodides (Inhibition of hormone release) 2) By Route of Administration: Oral, Intravenous, Others Covering: Mylan N.V., Abbott Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co., AbbVie, Inc.
Anti-Thyroid Drugs Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global anti-thyroid drugs market.ReasonsView Report
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportShionogi & Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request