CS Wind Corporation (112610) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CS Wind Corp (CS Wind), formerly Choong San Corp is a global wind tower company. The company manufactures aluminum platforms used for wind power generation towers. It also provides wind tower, transition piece, tower internal parts, plant equipment, oil and gas pipes and others. CS Wind offers services such as manufacturing, processing, material receiving, bending, cutting, beveling, fit-up, skirt welding, section welding, final inspection and processing services. The company also builds and supplies wind towers. It has its operations in South Korea, Australia, the Philippines, New Zealand, Canada, Taiwan, and the US. CS Wind is headquartered in Cheonan, South Korea.
CS Wind Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 15,2016: Multi-million pound investment in manufacturing for British offshore wind industry
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CS Wind Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CS Wind Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
CS Wind Corporation - Key Information
CS Wind Corporation - Overview
CS Wind Corporation - Key Employees
CS Wind Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
CS Wind Corporation - Key Operational Heads
CS Wind Corporation - Major Products and Services
CS Wind Corporation - History
CS Wind Corporation - Company Statement
CS Wind Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CS Wind Corporation - Business Description
CS Wind Corporation - Corporate Strategy
CS Wind Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CS Wind Corporation - Strengths
CS Wind Corporation - Weaknesses
CS Wind Corporation - Opportunities
CS Wind Corporation - Threats
CS Wind Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
CS Wind Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
CS Wind Corporation, Key Information
CS Wind Corporation, Key Ratios
CS Wind Corporation, Share Data
CS Wind Corporation, Major Products and Services
CS Wind Corporation, History
CS Wind Corporation, Key Employees
CS Wind Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
CS Wind Corporation, Key Operational Heads
CS Wind Corporation, Other Locations
CS Wind Corporation, Subsidiaries
CS Wind Corporation, Key Competitors
CS Wind Corporation, SWOT Analysis
CS Wind Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
CS Wind Corporation, Annual Ratios
CS Wind Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
CS Wind Corporation, Performance Chart
CS Wind Corporation, Ratio Charts
China Solar Photovoltaics (PV) Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019China Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysisView Report
Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Market, Update 2019 - Global Market Size, Market Segmentation, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2030
Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Market, Update 2019 - Global Market Size, Market Segmentation, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2030 Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Market, Update 2019 - Global MarketView Report
CS Wind Corp (CS Wind), formerly Choong San Corp is a global wind tower company that manufactures and distributes aluminum platforms used for wind power generation towers. The companys productsView Report
CS Wind Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
CS Wind Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on CS Wind Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request