Refex Industries Limited (REFEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Refex Industries Limited (RIL), formerly Refex Refrigerants Limited, is an energy company that offers refilling and distribution of refrigerant gases. The companys products include Refex 134A, Refex 23 and Refex 123, Refex 141B, Refex R410A and Refex R407C. It provides environmentally acceptable gases that are replacements for chloro-fluoro-carbons used as refrigerants, foam blowing agents and aerosol propellants. RILs products are used in commercial and domestic refrigeration, industrial refrigeration, transport refrigeration, food processing, commercial and domestic air conditioning, automotive air conditioning, chillers for buildings and large systems, aerosol propellants, medical propellants and foam blowing agents. The company operates through its branches in Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Delhi. RIL is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Refex Industries Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Refex Industries Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Refex Industries Limited - Key Information
Refex Industries Limited - Overview
Refex Industries Limited - Key Employees
Refex Industries Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Refex Industries Limited - Key Operational Heads
Refex Industries Limited - Major Products and Services
Refex Industries Limited - History
Refex Industries Limited - Company Statement
Refex Industries Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Refex Industries Limited - Business Description
Refex Industries Limited - Corporate Strategy
Refex Industries Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Refex Industries Limited - Strengths
Refex Industries Limited - Weaknesses
Refex Industries Limited - Opportunities
Refex Industries Limited - Threats
Refex Industries Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Refex Industries Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Refex Industries Limited, Key Information
Refex Industries Limited, Key Ratios
Refex Industries Limited, Share Data
Refex Industries Limited, Major Products and Services
Refex Industries Limited, History
Refex Industries Limited, Key Employees
Refex Industries Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Refex Industries Limited, Key Operational Heads
Refex Industries Limited, Other Locations
Refex Industries Limited, Subsidiaries
Refex Industries Limited, Key Competitors
Refex Industries Limited, SWOT Analysis
Refex Industries Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Refex Industries Limited, Annual Ratios
Refex Industries Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Refex Industries Limited, Performance Chart
Refex Industries Limited, Ratio Charts
Refex Industries Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Refex Industries Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Refex Industries Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Refex Industries Ltd (RIL), formerly Refex Refrigerants Ltd is an energy company that offers refilling and distribution of refrigerant gases. The companys products include Refex 23, Refex 123, Refex 134A,View Report
Ahimsa Industries Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAhimsa Industries Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request