Skotan S.A. (SKT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Skotan SA (Skotan) is a petroleum product provider that produces, develops, and sells biodiesel from renewable sources. The company uses animal waste and agricultural feedstock for the production of energy through scientific procedures. It also exploits and promotes biodiesel plants and invests in construction of installations for the production of bio-components such as fatty acid methyl esters. Skotan holds project for design, construction, supply, and commissioning of research installations for the production of feed yeast, Yarrowia lipolytica from biological production residues from the production of methyl ester. The company also sells its products online. Skotan is headquartered in Chorzow, Poland.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Skotan S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Skotan S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Skotan S.A. - Key Information
Skotan S.A. - Overview
Skotan S.A. - Key Employees
Skotan S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Skotan S.A. - Key Operational Heads
Skotan S.A. - Major Products and Services
Skotan S.A. - History
Skotan S.A. - Company Statement
Skotan S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Skotan S.A. - Business Description
Skotan S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Skotan S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Skotan S.A. - Strengths
Skotan S.A. - Weaknesses
Skotan S.A. - Opportunities
Skotan S.A. - Threats
Skotan S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Skotan S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Skotan S.A., Key Information
Skotan S.A., Key Ratios
Skotan S.A., Share Data
Skotan S.A., Major Products and Services
Skotan S.A., History
Skotan S.A., Key Employees
Skotan S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Skotan S.A., Key Operational Heads
Skotan S.A., Other Locations
Skotan S.A., Subsidiaries
Skotan S.A., Key Competitors
Skotan S.A., SWOT Analysis
Skotan S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Skotan S.A., Annual Ratios
Skotan S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Skotan S.A., Performance Chart
Skotan S.A., Ratio Charts
Skotan SA (Skotan) is a petroleum product provider that produces, develops, and sells biodiesel from renewable sources. The company uses animal waste and agricultural feedstock for the production of energyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request