New Zealand Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2021
"New Zealand Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2021" is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by New Zealand to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in New Zealand both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
1. New Zealand Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
1.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
1.2 New Renewable Energy Target for New Zealand
1.3 Energy Strategy, 2011-2021 (Energy Strategy 2050)
1.4 Energy Efficiency and Conservation Strategy, 2017-2022
1.5 Climate Change and Sustainability Agenda
1.6 National Policy Statement for Renewable Electricity Generation
1.7 Buy-back Rates for Solar Power
1.8 Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS)
- Zero Carbon Bill
1.9 Commercial Project Grants
1.10 Bioenergy Initiative
1.11 Crown Loans Programme
2.2 Market Definitions
- Renewable Power
- Installed Capacity
- Electricity Generation
- Electricity Consumption
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Modelling and Forecasting
List Of Tables
Table 1: Buy-back Rates for Renewable Electricity, New Zealand, 2019
Table 2: Abbreviations
Australian Renewable Fuels Limited (TEK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Mexico Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2021 Mexico Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2021 is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist. The report offers comprehensive informationView Report
2024 New Zealand Endocrine Function Market for 20 Tests2023 Supplier Shares and Strategies, Opportunities--2023-2028 Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Latest Technologies and Instrumentation PipelineThis new report from provides analysisView Report
2024 New Zealand Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market--2023 Supplier Shares and Strategies, 2023-2028 Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Abused Drug, Cancer, Chemistry, Endocrine, Immunoprotein and TDM TestsThis uniqueView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request