Singapore Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019
"Singapore Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019 is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
The report provides the renewable framework of Singapore. Its Scope includes -
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy in Singapore.
- Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals.
- Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, Feed-in-premium, rebates, loans, grants and other tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Singapore
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Power Market, Electricity Act, 2002 (Amendment) Act, 2018
3.3 National Energy Policy
3.4 Sembcorp Climate Change Strategy
3.5 Singapore Solar Target
3.6 SolarNova Program
3.7 Nationally Determined Contribution to the Paris Agreement
3.8 Tax Incentive for Energy Saving Equipment
3.9 Energy Efficiency Fund (E2F)
3.10 Singapores Carbon Tax
4.1 Market Definitions
4.5 Contact Us
List Of Tables
Table 1: Renewable Energy Market, Capacity Awarded under SolarNova Program, Singapore
Table 2: Abbreviations
Singapore Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019 Singapore Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019 is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on majorView Report
Singapore Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018 Singapore Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018 is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information onView Report
Waste to Energy (WTE) Market Global Review and Outlook by 15 Companies (Covanta, Shengyuan Environmental Protection, China Everbright International Limited, Jinjiang Environment etc.), by Application (Renewable Energy, Metal Recycle)
Waste to Energy (WTE) report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Waste to Energy (WTE) market was valued at USD 24.5 million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reachView Report
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request