Australia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019
"Australia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019" is the latest report from industry analysis specialist offers comprehensive information about the renewable energy policies of Australia and its states.
The report provides a clear overview of the regulatory framework, plans, programs and incentives initiated by Australia and its states to promote renewable energy sources. It provides information regarding the financial incentives, renewable energy auctions, net-metering, renewable targets, and other plans implemented by the eight states of Australia- South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, Western Australia, and Northern Territory.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
The report provides the renewable framework of Australia and its states. Its Scope includes -
- Study of regulatory framework in Australia and for eight states- South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, Western Australia, and Northern Territory
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy by country and state level.
- Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals by country and state level
- Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, rebates, loans, grants, tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy by country and state level.
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on policies, plans, targets and strategies of Australia and its eight states.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the regulations shaping and driving the renewable energy market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the regulatory framework of Australia.
- Identify key programs and fiscal incentives of individual state.
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Australia
3.2 Renewable Energy Policy Framework
3.2.1 Renewable Energy Target Scheme
3.2.2 Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership
3.2.3 2030 Climate Change Target
3.2.4 Renewable Energy Venture Capital Fund
3.2.5 Clean Energy Finance Corporation
3.3 Renewable Energy Auctions, Australia
3.4 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power, Australia, Federal Incentives
3.4.1 Collaboration on Building Solar Future
3.5 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind, Australia, Federal Incentives
3.5.1 Mechanisms Supporting Grid-Connected Wind Power
3.6 Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF)
3.7 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Australia, State Level Policies and Incentives
3.7.1 South Australia
3.7.2 New South Wales (NSW)
3.7.6 Australian Capital Territory
3.7.7 Western Australia
3.7.8 Northern Territory
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Thermal Power Plant
4.1.6 Hydropower Plant
4.1.7 Nuclear Power
4.1.8 Renewable Energy Resources
4.4.1 Secondary Research
4.4.2 Primary Research
4.4.3 Modeling and Forecasting
4.5 Contact Us
List Of Tables
Table 1: New Large-scale Renewable Energy Target, Annual Targets, Australia (TWh), 2015-2030
Table 2: State-wise Renewable Energy Targets, Australia
Table 3: Revised FiT, Victoria, Australia, 2018 & 2019
Table 4: Renewable Energy Reverse Auction Winners, ACT, Australia
Table 5: Capacity and number of generators, FiT 2017-2018
Table 6: Abbreviations
Australia Ocean Power Analysis, Update 2019 Australia Ocean Power Analysis, Update 2019 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the oceanView Report
Australia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019 Australia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019 is the latest report from industry analysis specialist offers comprehensive information about the renewable energy policies of Australia andView Report
Waste to Energy (WTE) Market Global Review and Outlook by 15 Companies (Covanta, Shengyuan Environmental Protection, China Everbright International Limited, Jinjiang Environment etc.), by Application (Renewable Energy, Metal Recycle)
Waste to Energy (WTE) report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Waste to Energy (WTE) market was valued at USD 24.5 million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reachView Report
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request