Leonardo DRS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Leonardo DRS (Leonardo), formerly DRS Technologies, Inc., is a manufacturer and supplier of defense systems. The companys product offerings include naval and maritime systems, ground combat mission command and network computing, global satellite communications and network infrastructure, aviation logistics and avionics systems, intelligence and security solutions, communications and network products. DRS also provides computing and information technology; defense systems; intelligence and security; power and propulsion; surveillance, reconnaissance and EOIR; and sustainment, logistics and advanced services. The company serves military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors in the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Leonardo is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Leonardo DRS - Key Facts 5
Leonardo DRS - Key Employees 6
Leonardo DRS - Key Employee Biographies 7
Leonardo DRS - Major Products and Services 8
Leonardo DRS - History 12
Leonardo DRS - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Joint Venture 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Leonardo DRS - Business Description 19
Leonardo DRS - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Leonardo DRS - Strengths 20
Leonardo DRS - Weaknesses 21
Leonardo DRS - Opportunities 22
Leonardo DRS - Threats 23
Leonardo DRS - Key Competitors 24
Leonardo DRS, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 3 Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List Of TablesList of Tables
Leonardo DRS, Key Facts 5
Leonardo DRS, Key Employees 6
Leonardo DRS, Key Employee Biographies 7
Leonardo DRS, Major Products and Services 8
Leonardo DRS, History 12
Leonardo DRS, Subsidiaries 17
Leonardo DRS, Joint Venture 18
Leonardo DRS, Key Competitors 24
Leonardo DRS, Recent Deals Summary 25
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
2019 Aerospace and Defense Competitive Intelligence: Leonardo Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request