The Aerospace Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Aerospace Corporation (Aerospace) is a non-profit corporation that provides independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs. The corporation assists and contributes to the support of scientific activities and projects and to perform and carry out research, development and advisory services for, the US Government. It operates as a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) in the US Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office and supports all the national security space programs. The corporation delivered projects for Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and for civil agencies like NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, U.S. Geological Survey, commercial companies, universities, and international organizations in the national interest. Aerospace is headquartered in El Segundo, California, the US.
The Aerospace Corporation Key Recent Developments
Mar 15,2017: The Aerospace Corporation announces Susan Helms as new board member
Dec 13,2016: Aerospace announces senior leadership changes
Dec 12,2016: Aerospace elects two new board members
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
The Aerospace Corporation - Key Facts 5
The Aerospace Corporation - Key Employees 6
The Aerospace Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
The Aerospace Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
The Aerospace Corporation - History 9
The Aerospace Corporation - Company Statement 10
The Aerospace Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
The Aerospace Corporation - Business Description 12
The Aerospace Corporation - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
The Aerospace Corporation - Strengths 13
The Aerospace Corporation - Weaknesses 14
The Aerospace Corporation - Opportunities 15
The Aerospace Corporation - Threats 16
The Aerospace Corporation - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 18
Dec 13, 2016: Aerospace announces senior leadership changes 18
Dec 12, 2016: Aerospace elects two new board members 19
Section 4 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of TablesList of Tables
The Aerospace Corporation, Key Facts 5
The Aerospace Corporation, Key Employees 6
The Aerospace Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
The Aerospace Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
The Aerospace Corporation, History 9
The Aerospace Corporation, Other Locations 11
The Aerospace Corporation, Key Competitors 17
The term tethered drones refers to drones that are equipped with a tether station that doubles as a power supply for the drone to maintain aerial stability. In the contextView Report
2021 SAFRAN Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Aerospace, Aviation, Defense Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Global 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing In The Aerospace & Defence Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing In The Aerospace & Defence is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, andView Report
What’s Driving the Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Market Industry?--Challenges and Opportunities for Suppliers
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relation to theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request
We were skeptical of buying such sensitive information online. But the site managed to gain our confidence with their sample report. The full report was even more effective as expected. Thank you.