Bechtel Corporation - Company Strategy & Performance Analysis
Bechtel offers its services through four business units, namely: Nuclear, Security & Environmental (NS&E), Infrastructure; Mining & Metals (M&M); and Oil, Gas & Chemicals (OG&C). The NS&E business unit provides design and construction services to both the renewable and non-renewable sectors. It is one of the leading design and construction companies for fossil and nuclear-fueled power plants.
MarketLine Premiums company strategy reports provide in-depth coverage of the performance and strategies of the worlds leading defence and security companies. The reports detail company operations in key geographies as well as comprehensive analysis of each companys growth strategy and financial performance. Furthermore, the reports allow benchmarking company performance through the provision of key performance indicators including: arms sales, order backlog, and contracts
Bechtel is one of the leading defence contractors in the US:
The companys strong presence in the defense industry enables it to leverage its position to attract a huge client base, as well as providing a continuous stream of income. It has expertise in disassembling and destroying chemical weapons, and restoring and developing locations and critical infrastructure. Its recognized presence in the sector and client satisfaction helps the company to secure repeat business opportunities from current clients.
The company has operations worldwide:
Bechtel has an extensive reach in terms of geography, which enables the company to explore new markets for its products and services. The company has a presence in nearly 50 countries around the world, across Australia, America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. This geographical diversity allows the company to develop a wider customer base and stronger brand presence, thus enabling it to mitigate market volatility.
The company aims to focus on research and development:
Bechtel has increased its focus on research and development, which could help it improve its profitability. For instance, it opened a Welding and Applied Technology Center (WATC) which is focused on welding innovation and training. This is part of the companys continuous efforts to reduce costs and provide better value to its customers. This measure helped the company to improve its arms sales. Its arms sales reported an increase from US$6,680.0 million in 2014 to US$6,740.0 million in 2015.
- Company Snapshot - details key indicators and rankings of Bechtel Corporation in terms of arms sales and Market Share in the companys key markets.
- Company SWOT Analysis - outlines Bechtel Corporations Strengths and Weaknesses, and weighs Opportunities and Threats facing the company.
- Growth Strategies - understand Bechtel Corporations corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluate their outcomes.
- Company Performance and Competitive Landscape - analyse the companys performance by business segment compared to other players across key markets on metrics such as arms sales.
- Key Developments - showcase Bechtel Corporations significant recent corporate events, changes, or product initiatives.
Reasons to buy
- How does Bechtel Corporation rank among Defense and Security service providers in the Europe and globally?
- What are Bechtel Corporations main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- How has the company performed since 2013 in terms of arms sales, and order backlog?
- How has Bechtel Corporation performed in comparison to competitors such as BAE Systems, Leonardo, Thales, and Almaz Antey?
- What are Bechtel Corporations strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc
Marriott International, Inc.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Management AG
Architectural, Engineering Consultants And Related Services Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Engineering Services, Architectural Services, Laboratory Testing Services, Surveying & Mapping Services, Building Inspection Services, Geophysical Services, Drafting Services Covering: Bechtel Corporation, AECOM, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, Gensler, CH2M HILL Inc
The architecture, engineering consultants and other related services (A,EC & related services) market consists of the sales of A,EC & related services goods and services by entities (organizations, soleView Report
Bechtel Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Bechtel Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Bechtel Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Boston Market Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
CNA Financial Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCNA Financial Corporation (CNA) is an insurance holding company that offers commercial property and casualty insurance products. It offers insurance products for generalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request