United Aircraft Corporation - Company Strategy & Performance Analysis
UAC is a state-owned corporation that, along with its subsidiaries, design, produce, sell, operate and maintain military, civilian, transport and unmanned aircraft. The company provides guarantee and service maintenance, upgrade, repair, and utilization services for civil and military aircraft. It manufactures long haul, medium haul, and short haul civil aircraft under IL-96-300, Tu-204/214, MC-21, An-148, and Superjet 100. It also produces military aircraft such as long range strategic aircraft, front line aircraft, naval aircraft and combat trainer aircraft under Tu-95MS, TU160, Su-27SK, Su-30MK, Su-32, Su-35, MIG-35, MIG- 29K, Yak-130, and Su-33. It manufactures heavy, medium, and light weight transport aircraft such as Il-96-400T, An-124, Tu-204C, , and IL-112.
MarketLine Premiums company strategy reports provide in-depth coverage of the performance and strategies of the worlds leading defence and security companies. The reports detail company operations in key geographies as well as comprehensive analysis of each companys growth strategy and financial performance. Furthermore the reports allow benchmarking company performance through the provision of key performance indicators including: arms sales, order backlog, and contracts.
UAC reported high order backlog:
UAC has considerable sales backlogs, which ensure strong top line performance. In 2015, total sales backlogs stood at US$29,471.1 million. This comprises future deliveries of 250 units of military aircraft, 233 units of civil aircraft, 37 units of transport aircraft, and 17 units of special aircraft. A strong order backlog helps the company to further enhance its position in the market by enhancing its financial performance.
In August 2015, SCA and the State Transport Leasing Company signed a contract to supply 32 SSJ 100 aircraft for their subsequent transfer under operational leasing to Russian regional airlines. The planes will be delivered by the end of 2017.
The company delivered a strong financial performance:
UAC delivered a strong financial performance in 2016. Its total revenue increased by 10.2%, from US$5,679.9 million in 2015 to US$6,258.6 million in 2016. This was primarily due to a 76.0% increase in the revenue on sales of aircraft components, and a 10.5% increase in the revenue earned on aircraft construction contracts during the review year. Strong financial performance helps the company maintain its position in the market and enables it to pursue its growth and expansion plans.
The company aims to increase the market share of its military aircraft segment:
The military aircraft segment reported revenues of US$5,075.0 million. It is expected that the largest importers of military aircraft will be India, Vietnam, Algeria, and Indonesia over the forecast period. Middle Eastern and Latin American countries are also considered to be potential buyers of Russian military aircraft. The company also received a certificate for foreign military equipment sales. The market share of the military aircraft segment is expected to increase from 20.0% to 45.0% by 2035.
- Company Snapshot - details key indicators and rankings of United Aircraft Corporation in terms of arms sales and market share in the companys key markets.
- Company SWOT Analysis - outlines United Aircraft Corporation Strengths and Weaknesses, and weighs Opportunities and Threats facing the company.
- Growth Strategies - understand United Aircraft Corporation corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluate their outcomes.
- Company Performance and Competitive Landscape - analyse the companys performance by business segment compared to other players across key markets on metrics such as arms sales.
- Key Developments - showcase United Aircraft Corporation significant recent corporate events, changes, or product initiatives.
Reasons to buy
- How does United Aircraft Corporation rank among defense and security service providers in the Europe and globally?
- What are United Aircraft Corporation main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- How has the company performed since 2013 in terms of arms sales, and order backlog?
- How has United Aircraft Corporation performed in comparison to competitors such as Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, Harris Corp and Safran S.A?
- What is United Aircraft Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc
Marriott International, Inc.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Management AG
2021 United Technologies Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Aerospace, Aviation, Defense Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
General Dynamics United Kingdom Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGeneral Dynamics United Kingdom Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
United Aircraft Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportUnited Aircraft Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request