Harris Corporation - Company Strategy & Performance Analysis
Harris Corp is one of the key players offering communication and information and technology solutions to the defense, maritime, energy, healthcare, public safety and transportation markets. The company provides tactical and land mobile radio systems, clinically integrated solutions, IT services, managed services, government communication systems, turnkey managed satellite communications services, and data, voice and internet services. It offers network solutions, products, services and systems to industries such as defense, civil government, energy, healthcare, maritime, utilities, national intelligence, public safety and professional communications, and transportation.
MarketLine Premiums company strategy reports provide in-depth coverage of the performance and strategies of the worlds leading defence and security companies. The reports detail company operations in key geographies as well as comprehensive analysis of each companys growth strategy and financial performance. Furthermore the reports allow benchmarking company performance through the provision of key performance indicators including: arms sales, order backlog, and contracts.
Harris Corp reported a strong performance in the electronic systems segment:
The electronic systems segment is one of the major contributors to the companys revenue stream. In FY2016, this segment accounted for approximately 20.3% of the companys total revenue. The segment reported revenue of US$1,530.0 million, in comparison to US$584.0 million in FY2015, showing an increase of 161.9%. The increase in the revenue was due to the acquisition of Exelis in FY2015.
The communication systems segment reported an increase in the revenue:
Communication systems segment revenue increased in 2016 following the acquisition of Exelis. The revenues of this segment stood at US$1,864.0 million in 2016, in comparison to US$1,836.0 million in 2015, indicating a Y-o-Y growth of 1.5%. The increase in revenue in 2016 was due to the inclusion of Exeliss segment operating results, which primarily included ground and airborne tactical radio, and night vision operations.
The company aims to optimize its product portfolio:
The company aims by optimize its business portfolio to drive its shareholders value. It is focusing on investments to strengthen its portfolio. For instance, the company completed the divestitures of HCS in the fourth quarter of FY2015, and of aero structures in the fourth quarter of FY2016. The company is utilizing proceeds from the aero structures divestiture to pay down its debt.
- Company Snapshot - details key indicators and rankings of Harris Corp in terms of arms sales and market share in the companys key markets.
- Company SWOT Analysis - outlines Harris Corps Strengths and Weaknesses, and weighs Opportunities and Threats facing the company.
- Growth Strategies - understand Harris Corps corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluate their outcomes.
- Company Performance and Competitive Landscape - analyse the companys performance by business segment compared to other players across key markets on metrics such as arms sales.
- Key Developments - showcase Harris Corps significant recent corporate events, changes, or product initiatives.
Reasons to buy
- How does Harris Corp rank among Defense and Security service providers in the Europe and globally?
- What are Harris Corps main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- How has the company performed since 2013 in terms of arms sales, and order backlog?
- How has Harris Corp performed in comparison to competitors such as Rolls-Royce, Bechtel Corporation, Thales, and Safran?
- What are Harris Corps strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc
Marriott International, Inc.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Management AG
Harris Corporation - Company Strategy & Performance AnalysisHarris Corp is one of the key players offering communication and information and technology solutions to the defense, maritime, energy, healthcare, public safetyView Report
Harris Corporation Strategic Analysis Review- Harris Corporation SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Harris Corporation Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Harris Corporation Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. Growth opportunities availableView Report
McDonalds Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMcDonalds Corp. (McDonalds) is a foodservice retail chain operator. The company operates and franchises McDonalds restaurants that serve a locally relevant menu of foodView Report
Arma Global Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportArma Global Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request