Almaz-Antey Concern - Company Strategy & Performance Analysis
Almaz-Antey is a leading Russia-based provider of systems and equipment to the air and missile defence sector, focused on the manufacture of anti-aircraft missile systems. Its activities centre around research, development, manufacture, retrofitting, servicing, overhaul, and the disposal of air defense missile systems, radar systems, and arms control systems.
MarketLine Premiums company strategy reports provide in-depth coverage of the performance and strategies of the worlds leading defence and security companies. The reports detail company operations in key geographies as well as comprehensive analysis of each companys growth strategy and financial performance. Furthermore the reports allow benchmarking company performance through the provision of key performance indicators including: arms sales, and contracts.
Almaz Antey is one of the leading players in the Russian defence and security industry:
Almaz-Antey operates 46 enterprises and scientific research institutes. It is also involved in the research and development, manufacture, marketing, and support of a wide range of systems and equipment in air and missile defense, radar, and command and control (C2) segments. The companys focus on offering new solutions has allowed it to maintain its dominance in the market. For instance, the company is currently involved in the development of anti-satellite electronic warfare systems.
Huge customer base leading to substantial revenue:
The companys strong customer base enables it to generate substantial revenue. High demand for Russian arms helps Almaz-Antey to build a strong customer base. It is one of the leading arms exporters in Russia and supplies weapons globally. Russian weapons and equipment are in high demand globally due to affordability and performance. Its major export destinations include India and China. Other major consumers of Almaz-Antey products include Algeria, Vietnam, Azerbaijan, Venezuela, and Syria.
Almaz Anteys strong focus on product differentiation by modernizing its existing portfolio and creating new products supports its growth:
The company is focusing on creating new models of weapons and military equipment and gaining expertise on promising technologies. It has demonstrated models of anti-aircraft missile systems, Tor-M2KM and Buk-M2E, and simulators, 9F678M, to provide training for Tor-M2E (M2K) Ammunition. This initiative has helped it to enhance its product portfolio and its financial performance.
- Company Snapshot - details key indicators and rankings of Almaz Antey in terms of arms sales and Market Share in the companys key markets.
- Company SWOT Analysis - outlines Almaz Anteys Strengths and Weaknesses, and weigh Opportunities and Threats facing the company.
- Growth Strategies - understand Almaz Anteys corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluate their outcomes.
- Company Performance and Competitive Landscape - analyze the companys performance by business segment compared to other players across key markets on metrics such as arms sales.
- Key Developments - showcase Almaz Anteys significant recent corporate events, changes, or product initiatives.
Reasons to buy
- How does Almaz Antey rank among Defense and Security service providers in the Russia and globally?
- What are Almaz Anteys main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- How has the company performed since 2012 in terms of arms sales?
- How has Airbus performed in comparison to competitors such as United Aircraft Corp., United Shipbuilding Corp., Russian Helicopters, and Tactical Missiles Corp.?
- What are Almaz Anteys strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc
Marriott International, Inc.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Management AG
Almaz-Antey Concern - Company Strategy & Performance AnalysisAlmaz-Antey is a leading Russia-based provider of systems and equipment to the air and missile defence sector, focused on the manufacture of anti-aircraftView Report
Rosenergoatom Concern (Rosenergoatom) is a subsidiary of Atomenergoprom, which is electric power generation company, mainly supplying electrical and thermal energy in Russia. The companys major activities include design, construction, operationView Report
Rosenergoatom Concern - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request