Airbus SE - Company Strategy & Performance Analysis
Airbus specializes in providing aeronautics, defense and electronics solutions, and space related services. It manufactures commercial aircraft, passenger aircraft, corporate jets and freighter aircraft. Airbus operates its business through three business units, including commercial airplanes, helicopters and defense, space and security. The company has a wide geographical presence across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
MarketLine Premiums company strategy reports provide in-depth coverage of the performance and strategies of the worlds leading defence and security companies. The reports detail company operations in key geographies as well as comprehensive analysis of each companys growth strategy and financial performance. Furthermore the reports allow benchmarking company performance through the provision of key performance indicators including: arms sales, order backlog, and contracts.
Airbus occupies seventh position in the global defense and security market:
Airbus maintains a strong market position worldwide. The companys strategic initiatives have allowed it to maintain this leading position. For instance, it plans to integrate the helicopter and defense divisions into its commercial division, to facilitate a smooth decision making process and enhance its productivity. The company is also focusing on offering new solutions which has allowed it to maintain its dominance in the market. For instance, the company launched a new commercial drone services unit in the US to develop new imagery services.
Strong focus on R&D to drive growth:
The companys strong R&D capabilities enable it to produce innovative products to meet the growing requirements of customers. Airbus invests a significant part of its total revenue into its R&D activities in order to develop new products. In 2016, the company invested approximately US$3,283.5 million into its R&D activities, which accounts for 4.5% of the companys total revenue. Also, in 2016, Airbus secured permission from local authorities for its new R&D facility, which will help to design and test new wing technologies.
Airbus aims to maintain a leading position in the European defence market:
To maintain a leading position in the European defence market, the company is focusing on developing high-performing, less-equity based business segments, such as missiles, launchers, and combat and transport aircraft. It has also started delivering the Airbus 400M Atlas as their flagship transport carrier. Airbus also aims to enter new growth areas where they would be backed by government funding.
- Company Snapshot - details key indicators and rankings of Airbus in terms of arms sales and Market Share in the companys key markets.
- Company SWOT Analysis - outlines Airbus Strengths and Weaknesses, and weigh Opportunities and Threats facing the company.
- Growth Strategies - understand Airbus corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluate their outcomes.
- Company Performance and Competitive Landscape - analyze the companys performance by business segment compared to other players across key markets on metrics such as arms sales.
- Key Developments - showcase Airbus significant recent corporate events, changes, or product initiatives.
Reasons to buy
- How does Airbus rank among Defense and Security service providers in the Europe and globally?
- What are Airbus main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- How has the company performed since 2013 in terms of arms sales, and order backlog?
- How has Airbus performed in comparison to competitors such as BAE Systems, Leonardo, Thales, and Almaz Antey?
- What are Airbus strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc
Marriott International, Inc.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Management AG
Airbus SE: COVID-19 Company ImpactThough the Commercial Aerospace sector and the revenue of Airbus SE is entirely reliant on the customer base of Airlines, and the leasing companies, the primesView Report
Airbus SE. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAirbus SE. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Invasive Meningococcal Disease - Epidemiology Forecast to 2029Invasive meningococcal disease (IMD) is a life-threatening condition caused by the bacterium Neisseria meningitidis (N. meningitidis). N. meningitidis is an encapsulated gram-negative bacteriumView Report
Mania Disease - Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2020Thes clinical trial report, Mania Disease - Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2020 provides an overview of Mania Clinical trials scenario. ThisView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request