Global Aerospace & Defense
Global Aerospace & Defense industry profile provides top-line qualitative and Summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The global aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $1,339.4bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Civil aerospace segment was the markets most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $681.6bn, equivalent to 50.9% of the markets overall value.
- Geopolitical tensions continue to intensify and demand for military equipment is on the uptick, driving defense spending across the globe.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalaerospace & defense market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global aerospace & defense market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Global aerospace & defense market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the globals aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. The Boeing Company
8.2. Airbus SE.
8.3. Lockheed Martin Corp
8.4. United Technologies Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Global aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Global aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Global aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Global aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: The Boeing Company: key facts
Table 6: The Boeing Company: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: The Boeing Company: Key Employees
Table 8: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Airbus SE.: key facts
Table 12: Airbus SE.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Airbus SE.: Key Employees
Table 14: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: Lockheed Martin Corp: key facts
Table 18: Lockheed Martin Corp: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 19: Lockheed Martin Corp: Key Employees
Table 20: Lockheed Martin Corp: Key Employees Continued
Table 21: United Technologies Corporation: key facts
Table 22: United Technologies Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 23: United Technologies Corporation: Key Employees
Table 24: United Technologies Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 25: Global exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Global aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Global aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Global aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Global aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global aerospace & defense sector, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global aerospace & defense sector, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global aerospace & defense sector, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global aerospace & defense sector, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global aerospace & defense sector, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global aerospace & defense sector, 2018
Global Military Embedded Systems Market by Component (Hardware, and Software), by Product Type (Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture, Compact-PCI Board, Compact-PCI (CPCI) Serial, VME Bus, Open VPX, Motherboard & Computer-On-Module (COM), Single Board Computers, Micro-TCA And Advanced-MC, and Others)
Global military embedded systems market likely to propelling due to rising demand for new and advanced electronic combat systems and increased focus on cloud computing and wireless technologiesGlobal military embeddedView Report
Global Ultralight Aircraft Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for Ultralight Aircraft is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, and will reach USD X.X million in 2027, fromView Report
Global Human Machine Interface Market by Offering (Hardware (Basic HMI, Advanced PC-Based HMI, Advanced Panel-Based HMI) and Software (On-Premise HMI and Cloud-Based HMI)), by Configuration (Stand-Alone HMI and Embedded HMI), By End-User Industry (Automotive, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Packaging, Aerospace & Defense and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
Global human-machine interface market likely to grow due to the increasing adoption of industrial automation in manufacturing processes and the surge in demand for smart automation solutionsThe global human machineView Report
Benelux Thermal Scanner Market- By Type (Fixed, Portable), By Wavelength (LWIR, MWIR, SWIR), By Application (Thermography, Security & Surveillance, Search & Rescue), By Vertical (Industrial, Commercial, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Healthcare), By Technology (Cooled, Uncooled), and By Country (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)- Forecast from 2020-2027.
The Benelux Thermal Scanner market is witnessing growth owing to the outbreak of coronavirus and inspection purposesThe Benelux thermal scanner market has the potential to grow with historical CAGR inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request