Aerospace & Defense in Portugal
Aerospace & Defense in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and Summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Portugese aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $3.0bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Civil aerospace segment was the markets most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $2.2bn, equivalent to 75.6% of the markets overall value.
- Geopolitical tensions continue to intensify and demand for military equipment is on the uptick, driving defense spending across the globe.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Portugal
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Portugal
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Portugal aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Portugal aerospace & defense market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Portugal aerospace & defense market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Portugal aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Portugals aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Airbus SE.
8.2. The Boeing Company
8.3. Bombardier Inc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Portugal aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Portugal aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Portugal aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Portugal aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: Airbus SE.: key facts
Table 6: Airbus SE.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Airbus SE.: Key Employees
Table 8: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: The Boeing Company: key facts
Table 12: The Boeing Company: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: The Boeing Company: Key Employees
Table 14: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: Bombardier Inc: key facts
Table 18: Bombardier Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 19: Bombardier Inc: Key Employees
Table 20: Bombardier Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 21: Portugal size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 22: Portugal gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 23: Portugal gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 24: Portugal inflation, 2014-18
Table 25: Portugal consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 26: Portugal exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Portugal aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Portugal aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Portugal aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Portugal aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Portugal, 2018
Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKorea Aerospace Industries Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Global Human Machine Interface Market by Offering (Hardware (Basic HMI, Advanced PC-Based HMI, Advanced Panel-Based HMI) and Software (On-Premise HMI and Cloud-Based HMI)), by Configuration (Stand-Alone HMI and Embedded HMI), By End-User Industry (Automotive, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Packaging, Aerospace & Defense and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
Global human-machine interface market likely to grow due to the increasing adoption of industrial automation in manufacturing processes and the surge in demand for smart automation solutionsThe global human machineView Report
Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market- By Security Type (Operational Technology, Information Technology), By Services (Consulting Services, Managed Services, Risk Management Services, Training & Support Services), By Application (BFSI, Energy & Power, Government & Defense, IT & Telecom, Transportation, Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East, & Africa)- Global forecast from 2020-2027.
The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection market spurring the market growth in the wake of securing cyberspace and improved economyThe global critical infrastructure protection market has the potential to grow withView Report
Global Digital Signature Market by Deployment Type (On-premises and Cloud), By Solution (Software, Hardware And Services), By Application (BFSI, Government & Defense, Legal, Real Estate, HR, Manufacturing & Engineering, Healthcare & Life Sciences and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
Global digital signature market estimated to foster due to the rising investments in electronic documents by governments and enterprises and growing digitalization across the worldGlobal digital signature market size valuedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request