Aerospace & Defense in Greece
Aerospace & Defense in Greece industry profile provides top-line qualitative and Summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Greek aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $3.7bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Civil aerospace segment was the markets most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $2.6bn, equivalent to 68.4% of the markets overall value.
- Greek tourism numbers varied greatly over the historic period, which has impacted civil aerospace demand.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Greece
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Greece
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Greece aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Greece aerospace & defense market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Greece aerospace & defense market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Greece aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Greeces aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Hellenic Aerospace Industry SA
8.2. Airbus SE.
8.3. Naval Group
8.4. The Boeing Company
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Greece aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Greece aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Greece aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Greece aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: Hellenic Aerospace Industry SA: key facts
Table 6: Hellenic Aerospace Industry SA: Key Employees
Table 7: Airbus SE.: key facts
Table 8: Airbus SE.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Airbus SE.: Key Employees
Table 10: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Naval Group: key facts
Table 14: Naval Group: Key Employees
Table 15: The Boeing Company: key facts
Table 16: The Boeing Company: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: The Boeing Company: Key Employees
Table 18: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 20: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 21: Greece size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 22: Greece gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 23: Greece gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 24: Greece inflation, 2014-18
Table 25: Greece consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 26: Greece exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Greece aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Greece aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Greece aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Greece aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Greece, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Greece, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Greece, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Greece, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Greece, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Greece, 2018
Aerospace Lightning Strike Protection is protection for aerospace lightning protection. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence onView Report
It refers to the composite material used in aerospace. North America is expected to be the fastest-growing market for aerospace composites during the forecast period. In the context of China-USView Report
Aerospace & Defense Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assessView Report
Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportHutchinson Aerospace & Industry Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request