Aerospace & Defense in Russia
Aerospace & Defense in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and Summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Russian aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $61.9bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.7% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Systems & ordnance segment was the markets most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $33.9bn, equivalent to 54.7% of the markets overall value.
- Geopolitical tensions continue to intensify and demand for military equipment is on the uptick, driving defense spending across the globe.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia aerospace & defense market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Russia aerospace & defense market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russias aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. United Aircraft Corporation
8.2. Almaz-Antey Concern
8.3. Tactical Missiles Corp
8.4. Russian Helicopters JSC
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Russia aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Russia aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Russia aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Russia aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: United Aircraft Corporation: key facts
Table 6: United Aircraft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: United Aircraft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 8: Almaz-Antey Concern: key facts
Table 9: Almaz-Antey Concern: Key Employees
Table 10: Tactical Missiles Corp: key facts
Table 11: Tactical Missiles Corp: Key Employees
Table 12: Russian Helicopters JSC: key facts
Table 13: Russian Helicopters JSC: Key Employees
Table 14: Russia size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 15: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 16: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 17: Russia inflation, 2014-18
Table 18: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 19: Russia exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Russia aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Russia aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Russia aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Russia aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2018
Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKorea Aerospace Industries Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Global Human Machine Interface Market by Offering (Hardware (Basic HMI, Advanced PC-Based HMI, Advanced Panel-Based HMI) and Software (On-Premise HMI and Cloud-Based HMI)), by Configuration (Stand-Alone HMI and Embedded HMI), By End-User Industry (Automotive, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Packaging, Aerospace & Defense and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
Global human-machine interface market likely to grow due to the increasing adoption of industrial automation in manufacturing processes and the surge in demand for smart automation solutionsThe global human machineView Report
Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market- By Security Type (Operational Technology, Information Technology), By Services (Consulting Services, Managed Services, Risk Management Services, Training & Support Services), By Application (BFSI, Energy & Power, Government & Defense, IT & Telecom, Transportation, Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East, & Africa)- Global forecast from 2020-2027.
The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection market spurring the market growth in the wake of securing cyberspace and improved economyThe global critical infrastructure protection market has the potential to grow withView Report
Global Digital Signature Market by Deployment Type (On-premises and Cloud), By Solution (Software, Hardware And Services), By Application (BFSI, Government & Defense, Legal, Real Estate, HR, Manufacturing & Engineering, Healthcare & Life Sciences and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
Global digital signature market estimated to foster due to the rising investments in electronic documents by governments and enterprises and growing digitalization across the worldGlobal digital signature market size valuedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request