Aerospace & Defense in Philippines
Aerospace & Defense in Philippines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and Summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Filipino aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $7.9bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Civil aerospace segment was the markets most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $7.2bn, equivalent to 90.7% of the markets overall value.
- Geopolitical tensions continue to intensify and demand for military equipment is on the uptick, driving defense spending across the globe.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Philippines
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Philippines
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Philippines aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Philippines aerospace & defense market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Philippines aerospace & defense market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Philippines aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Philippiness aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Moog Inc.
8.2. Collins Aerospace
8.3. JAMCO Corporation
8.4. The Boeing Company
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Philippines aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Philippines aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Philippines aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Philippines aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: Moog Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Moog Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Moog Inc.: Key Employees
Table 8: Collins Aerospace: key facts
Table 9: Collins Aerospace: Key Employees
Table 10: JAMCO Corporation: key facts
Table 11: JAMCO Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: JAMCO Corporation: Key Employees
Table 13: The Boeing Company: key facts
Table 14: The Boeing Company: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: The Boeing Company: Key Employees
Table 16: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 18: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Philippines size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 20: Philippines gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 21: Philippines gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 22: Philippines inflation, 2014-18
Table 23: Philippines consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 24: Philippines exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Philippines aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Philippines aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Philippines aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Philippines aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Philippines, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Philippines, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Philippines, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Philippines, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Philippines, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Philippines, 2018
Lubricating oil is used on various types of mechanical equipment to reduce friction. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have aView Report
Flame retardants are chemicals that are added or applied to materials in order to slow or prevent the start/growth of fire. In the context of China-US trade war and globalView Report
Aerospace & Defense Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assessView Report
Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportHutchinson Aerospace & Industry Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request