Raytheon Technologies Corp (RTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Raytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companys product portfolio comprises commercial, general aviation and military aircraft engines, engine control systems, power generation management and distribution systems, and flight systems. It also offers air dominance, command and control, communications and navigation, cybersecurity, decision superiority, air warfare, counter UAS, hypersonics, missile defense, naval warfare, land warfare and space solutions. The company provides fleet management services, and aftermarket maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. It has operational presence across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle-East. RTX is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, the US.
Raytheon Technologies Corp Key Recent Developments
Jan 19,2021: Raytheon Technologies appoints Michael R. Dumais as chief transformation officer
Jan 06,2021: Raytheon Technologies names Marie Sylla-Dixon as chief diversity officer
Nov 09,2020: Nel ASA: receives purchase orders for U.S. Navy PEM electrolyser stacks
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Key Facts
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Key Employees
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Major Products and Services
Raytheon Technologies Corp - History
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Company Statement
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Collins Aerospace Systems
Business Segment: Pratt and Whitney
Business Segment: Raytheon Intelligence and Space
Business Segment: Raytheon Missiles and Defense
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Middle East and North Africa
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: US Operations
Raytheon Technologies Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Strengths
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Weaknesses
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Opportunities
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Threats
Raytheon Technologies Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jan 19, 2021: Raytheon Technologies appoints Michael R. Dumais as chief transformation officer
Jan 06, 2021: Raytheon Technologies names Marie Sylla-Dixon as chief diversity officer
Nov 09, 2020: Nel ASA: receives purchase orders for U.S. Navy PEM electrolyser stacks
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Key Facts
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Key Employees
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Major Products and Services
Raytheon Technologies Corp, History
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Subsidiaries
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Business Unit
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Key Competitors
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Annual Ratios
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Interim Ratios
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Raytheon Technologies Corp, Ratio Charts
2021 Raytheon Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Aerospace, Aviation, Defense Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Raytheon Technologies Corp (RTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Carmanah Technologies Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request