Aerospace and Defense in Turkey
Aerospace & Defense in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Turkish aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $20.0bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The civil aerospace segment was the markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $11.1bn, equivalent to 55.5% of the markets overall value.
- The Turkish defense industrys exports in 2018 recorded a 17% rise compared to 2017, a strong indication of the nations development of domestic defense manufacturing capabilities.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Turkey aerospace & defense market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Turkey aerospace & defense market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Turkeys aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. ASELSAN AS
8.2. Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc
8.3. Airbus SE.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Turkey aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Turkey aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: Turkey aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Turkey aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 5: ASELSAN AS: key facts
Table 6: ASELSAN AS: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: ASELSAN AS: Key Employees
Table 8: Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc: key facts
Table 9: Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc: Key Employees
Table 10: Airbus SE.: key facts
Table 11: Airbus SE.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: Airbus SE.: Key Employees
Table 13: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 14: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: Turkey size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 17: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 18: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 19: Turkey inflation, 2015-19
Table 20: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 21: Turkey exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Turkey aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Turkey aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Turkey aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Turkey, 2019
Aerospace Lightning Strike Protection is protection for aerospace lightning protection. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence onView Report
It refers to the composite material used in aerospace. North America is expected to be the fastest-growing market for aerospace composites during the forecast period. In the context of China-USView Report
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Aerospace and Defense - Thematic ResearchArtificial intelligence (AI) technologies are rapidly evolving and are of paramount importance for the defense industry. Those who become leaders inView Report
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise atView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request