Aerospace and Defense in Switzerland
Aerospace & Defense in Switzerland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Swiss aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $15.9bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- The Military aircraft segment was the markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $6.1bn, equivalent to 38.5% of the markets overall value.
- Possible plans to replace the existing Swiss fleet of military aircrafts will boost spending on military aircrafts following a new referendum scheduled to take place in 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Switzerland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Switzerland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Switzerland aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Switzerland aerospace & defense market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Switzerland aerospace & defense market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Switzerland aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Switzerlands aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. RUAG International Holding AG
8.2. Rheinmetall AG
8.3. Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc
8.4. Airbus SE.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Switzerland aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Switzerland aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: Switzerland aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Switzerland aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 5: RUAG International Holding AG: key facts
Table 6: RUAG International Holding AG: Key Employees
Table 7: Rheinmetall AG: key facts
Table 8: Rheinmetall AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Rheinmetall AG: Key Employees
Table 10: Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc: key facts
Table 11: Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc: Key Employees
Table 13: Airbus SE.: key facts
Table 14: Airbus SE.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Airbus SE.: Key Employees
Table 16: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 18: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Switzerland size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 20: Switzerland gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 21: Switzerland gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 22: Switzerland inflation, 2015-19
Table 23: Switzerland consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 24: Switzerland exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Switzerland aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Switzerland aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Switzerland aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Switzerland aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Switzerland, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Switzerland, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Switzerland, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Switzerland, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Switzerland, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Switzerland, 2019
Aerospace Lightning Strike Protection is protection for aerospace lightning protection. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence onView Report
It refers to the composite material used in aerospace. North America is expected to be the fastest-growing market for aerospace composites during the forecast period. In the context of China-USView Report
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Aerospace and Defense - Thematic ResearchArtificial intelligence (AI) technologies are rapidly evolving and are of paramount importance for the defense industry. Those who become leaders inView Report
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise atView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request