Aerospace and Defense in Germany
Aerospace & Defense in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The German aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $34.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2015 and 2019.
- The civil aerospace segment was the markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $21.1bn, equivalent to 61% of the markets overall value.
- Germany is the third largest spender on defense in Europe, in 2019, its defense spending was estimated to be around 1.36% of GDP.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Germany aerospace & defense market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Germany aerospace & defense market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germanys aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Airbus SE.
8.2. The Boeing Company
8.3. Rheinmetall AG
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Germany aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Germany aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: Germany aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Germany aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 5: Airbus SE.: key facts
Table 6: Airbus SE.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Airbus SE.: Key Employees
Table 8: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: The Boeing Company: key facts
Table 12: The Boeing Company: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: The Boeing Company: Key Employees
Table 14: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: Rheinmetall AG: key facts
Table 18: Rheinmetall AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 19: Rheinmetall AG: Key Employees
Table 20: Germany size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 21: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 22: Germany gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 23: Germany inflation, 2015-19
Table 24: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 25: Germany exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Germany aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Germany aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Germany aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Germany aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Germany, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Germany, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Germany, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Germany, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Germany, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Germany, 2019
Aerospace Lightning Strike Protection is protection for aerospace lightning protection. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence onView Report
It refers to the composite material used in aerospace. North America is expected to be the fastest-growing market for aerospace composites during the forecast period. In the context of China-USView Report
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Aerospace and Defense - Thematic ResearchArtificial intelligence (AI) technologies are rapidly evolving and are of paramount importance for the defense industry. Those who become leaders inView Report
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise atView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request