Aerospace and Defense in Russia
Aerospace & Defense in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Russian aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $64.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- The systems & ordnance segment was the markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $33.4bn, equivalent to 52% of the markets overall value.
- Since 2011, the Russian government has sought to modernize the Russian armed forces, targeting 70% modernization by 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Russia aerospace & defense market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Russia aerospace & defense market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russias aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. United Aircraft Corporation
8.2. Almaz-Antey Concern
8.3. Tactical Missiles Corp
8.4. Russian Helicopters JSC
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Russia aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Russia aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: Russia aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Russia aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 5: United Aircraft Corporation: key facts
Table 6: United Aircraft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: United Aircraft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 8: Almaz-Antey Concern: key facts
Table 9: Almaz-Antey Concern: Key Employees
Table 10: Tactical Missiles Corp: key facts
Table 11: Tactical Missiles Corp: Key Employees
Table 12: Russian Helicopters JSC: key facts
Table 13: Russian Helicopters JSC: Key Employees
Table 14: Russia size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 15: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 16: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 17: Russia inflation, 2015-19
Table 18: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 19: Russia exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Russia aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Russia aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Russia aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Russia aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Russia, 2019
Lubricating oil is used on various types of mechanical equipment to reduce friction. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have aView Report
Flame retardants are chemicals that are added or applied to materials in order to slow or prevent the start/growth of fire. In the context of China-US trade war and globalView Report
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Aerospace and Defense - Thematic ResearchArtificial intelligence (AI) technologies are rapidly evolving and are of paramount importance for the defense industry. Those who become leaders inView Report
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise atView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request