Aerospace and Defense in Malaysia
Aerospace & Defense in Malaysia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Malaysian aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $8.4bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The Civil aerospace segment was the markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $5.8bn, equivalent to 69.8% of the markets overall value.
- In 2015, the country launched The Malaysian Aerospace Industry Blueprint 2030, an initiative with the vision for Malaysia to be the largest aerospace market in South East Asia.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Malaysia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Malaysia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Malaysia aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Malaysia aerospace & defense market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Malaysia aerospace & defense market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Malaysia aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Malaysias aerospace & defense market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Airbus SE.
8.2. Safran SA
8.3. Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn Bhd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Malaysia aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Malaysia aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: Malaysia aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Malaysia aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 5: Airbus SE.: key facts
Table 6: Airbus SE.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Airbus SE.: Key Employees
Table 8: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Airbus SE.: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Safran SA: key facts
Table 12: Safran SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Safran SA: Key Employees
Table 14: Safran SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn Bhd: key facts
Table 16: Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn Bhd: Key Employees
Table 17: Malaysia size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 18: Malaysia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 19: Malaysia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 20: Malaysia inflation, 2015-19
Table 21: Malaysia consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 22: Malaysia exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Malaysia aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Malaysia aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Malaysia aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Malaysia aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Malaysia, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Malaysia, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Malaysia, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Malaysia, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Malaysia, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Malaysia, 2019
Lubricating oil is used on various types of mechanical equipment to reduce friction. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have aView Report
Flame retardants are chemicals that are added or applied to materials in order to slow or prevent the start/growth of fire. In the context of China-US trade war and globalView Report
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Aerospace and Defense - Thematic ResearchArtificial intelligence (AI) technologies are rapidly evolving and are of paramount importance for the defense industry. Those who become leaders inView Report
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
2021 Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise atView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request