2019 Aerospace and Defense Competitive Intelligence: United Technologies Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization and Management, Acquisitions and Divestitures, Facilities and Employees, Research and Development, Technological Know-How, Key Products, Marketing Capabilities, Financial Results, Strengths and Weaknesses, and Strategic Direction.
The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs.
In dynamic and fragmented industries, besieged by intense competition and rapid change of technological innovations, the ability to anticipate new product introductions and marketing strategies is particularly important...and can spell the difference between success and failure.
The reports objectives include:
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities vis--vis its competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement the organizations internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
- Growth forecasts by segment and region
- Defense spending
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial aircraft sector
- Air travel demand
- Passenger traffic forecast
- Aircraft production
- Global commercial aircraft demand
- Global security threats and cyber-attacks
- DoD budget and defense products
- India defense sector
- China defense sector
- Japan defense sector
- Middle East defense sector
- UK defense sector
- France defense sector
- Europe defense sector
- Pratt & Whitney division
- Rockwell Collins acquisition
- GTF engines
- Otis business
- Climate, controls, and security business
- Aerospace businesses
- Expanding aerospace systems service business
- CCS HVAC/Carrier business
- Fire and security products
- Rockwell acquisition
- Senior management and portfolio review
List Of TablesTable 1: United Technologies Sales and Operating Profit Growth
Table 2: United Technologies Estimated Worldwide Sales by Division
Table 3: United Technologies Estimated Worldwide Sales by Geographic Region
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Airport Information System Report by Material, Application, andView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Aviation Foam Box Report by Material, Application, andView Report
Aerospace and Defense in Middle East - Market , Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025Aerospace & Defense in Middle East industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including:View Report
Aerospace and Defense in South America - Market , Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025Aerospace & Defense in South America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including:View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request