2019 Aerospace and Defense Competitive Intelligence: Northrop Grumman Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization and Management, Acquisitions and Divestitures, Facilities and Employees, Research and Development, Technological Know-How, Key Products, Marketing Capabilities, Financial Results, Strengths and Weaknesses, and Strategic Direction.
The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs.
In dynamic and fragmented industries, besieged by intense competition and rapid change of technological innovations, the ability to anticipate new product introductions and marketing strategies is particularly important...and can spell the difference between success and failure.
The reports objectives include:
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities vis--vis its competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement the organizations internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
- Growth forecasts by segment and region
- Defense spending
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial aircraft sector
- Air travel demand
- Passenger traffic forecast
- Aircraft production
- Global commercial aircraft demand
- Global security threats and cyber-attacks
- DoD budget and defense products
- India defense sector
- China defense sector
- Japan defense sector
- Middle East defense sector
- UK defense sector
- France defense sector
- Europe defense sector
- Aerospace systems
- Mission systems
- Technology services
- Innovation systems /Orbital ATK acquisition
- Mix shift toward cost-plus programs
- Engineering expertise
- F-35, B-2, and B-21 programs
- Senior management
List Of TablesTable 1: Northrop Grumman Sales and Operating Profit Growth
Table 2: Northrop Grumman Estimated Worldwide Sales by Division
Table 3: Northrop Grumman Estimated Worldwide Sales by Customer Category
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Airport Information System Report by Material, Application, andView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Aviation Foam Box Report by Material, Application, andView Report
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Aerospace and Defense - Thematic ResearchArtificial intelligence (AI) technologies are rapidly evolving and are of paramount importance for the defense industry. Those who become leaders inView Report
Space Systems in Aerospace and Defense - Thematic ResearchThe government sector (including the military) has historically been a primary driver for the space systems market. However, in terms of populationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request