Global Online Music Streaming Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis
Global Online Music Streaming Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis
Global Online Music Streaming industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global online music streaming market’s value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include content creators, digitizing, promotion, distribution, and end users.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global online music streaming market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The online music streaming market consists of revenues generated from music and music video streaming. Revenues are made up from subscription service charges and ad-supported streams. All currency conversions are carried out at constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global online music streaming market had total revenues of $6.6bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 42.5% between 2013 and 2017
- The subscription services segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $4.9bn, equivalent to 75% of the markets overall value.
- Growth of the subscription services is assisted by the increased depth of broadband as customers have more access to these services.
- Content Creators are either artists that produce music for streaming services or artists of past music remastered for online streaming.
- Some music streaming platforms are free to use but a monthly subscription removes adverts.
- The distribution providers are ultimately operating an unprofitable business model and pioneer Spotify will likely lose out to its rivals in due course.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online music streaming market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global online music streaming market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online music streaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global online music streaming market with five year forecasts
- - Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global online music streaming market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global online music streaming market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global online music streaming market value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global online music streaming market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global online music streaming market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global online music streaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global online music streaming market?
- Who are the top competitors in the global online music streaming market?
- What are the key stages of the global online music streaming market value/supply chain?
Executive Summary 2
Value chain analysis 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Value Chain Analysis 7
Online Music Streaming Market complete value chain overview 7
Content Creators 9
End Users 17
Market Overview 19
Market definition 19
Market analysis 19
Market Data 21
Market value 21
Market Segmentation 22
Category segmentation 22
Geography segmentation 23
Market Outlook 24
Market value forecast 24
Five Forces Analysis 25
Buyer power 26
Supplier power 27
New entrants 28
Threat of substitutes 31
Degree of rivalry 32
Leading Companies 34
Alphabet Inc 34
Amazon.com, Inc. 38
Apple Inc 41
Spotify AB 45
Industry associations 47
Related MarketLine research 47
About MarketLine 48
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Global online music streaming market value: $ billion, 2013-17 21
Table 2: Global online music streaming market category segmentation: $ billion, 2017 22
Table 3: Global online music streaming market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017 23
Table 4: Global online music streaming market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22 24
Table 5: Alphabet Inc: key facts 34
Table 6: Alphabet Inc: key financials ($) 35
Table 7: Alphabet Inc: key financial ratios 36
Table 8: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts 38
Table 9: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials ($) 39
Table 10: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios 39
Table 11: Apple Inc: key facts 41
Table 12: Apple Inc: key financials ($) 43
Table 13: Apple Inc: key financial ratios 43
Table 14: Spotify AB: key facts 45
List Of Figures
List fo Figures
Figure 1: Online Music Streaming Market complete value chain overview 7
Figure 2: Online Music Streaming Market complete value chain with active companies 8
Figure 3: Content Creators - Overview 9
Figure 4: Digitizing - Overview 11
Figure 5: Promotion - Overview 13
Figure 6: Distribution - Overview 15
Figure 7: End Users - Overview 17
Figure 8: Global online music streaming market value: $ billion, 2013-17 21
Figure 9: Global online music streaming market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017 22
Figure 10: Global online music streaming market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017 23
Figure 11: Global online music streaming market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22 24
Figure 12: Forces driving competition in the global online music streaming market, 2017 25
Figure 13: Drivers of buyer power in the global online music streaming market, 2017 26
Figure 14: Drivers of supplier power in the global online music streaming market, 2017 27
Figure 15: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global online music streaming market, 2017 28
Figure 16: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global online music streaming market, 2017 31
Figure 17: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global online music streaming market, 2017 32
Figure 18: Alphabet Inc: revenues & profitability 36
Figure 19: Alphabet Inc: assets & liabilities 37
Figure 20: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability 40
Figure 21: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities 40
Figure 22: Apple Inc: revenues & profitability 43
Figure 23: Apple Inc: assets & liabilities 44
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
Report Scope:The scope of the study includes discussion of current and upcoming trends of cling film. In addition, raw material analysis, product life cycle analysis and competitive landscape will alsoView Report
Online Video Advertising Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2023 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing onView Report
Based on the Online Education industrial chain, this report mainly elaborates the definition, types, applications and major players of Online Education market in details. Deep analysis about market status (2014-2019),View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request