Market Insights; Luxury Hotels UAE provides an overview of the United Arab Emirates Luxury hotel market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of tourists arriving to the UAE, where they are staying, their spending habits and future developments on the UAE tourist industry.
- UAE has a positive future with more than 12 million foreigners visiting in 2013, a figure that Travel and Tourism Intelligence Centre (TTIC) forecasts will increase to 18.6 million by 2018. The small emirate will expand its tourism industry significantly over the next 5 years as the government invests more to prepare for the hosting of major global events.
- Between 2006-2014, the number of rooms sold has grown by 79% and the number of rooms available in the market has risen by 86% during this period. After years of consecutive growth, the UAE has finally returned to the pre-recession GDP levels with 4.3% annual growth in 2014.
- The number of 5-star rooms has grown at a much faster rate than other segments of the hotel industry. Developments in the lower-end segment have been fairly flat in recent years, but there was some expansion in 2013. Of twelve hotels that opened in 2013, six were 5-star rated and three were 4 or 4.5-star rated.
- Government investment in infrastructural development such as the Abu Dhabi International airport and efforts to expand the countrys tourism brand through the construction of major cultural icons such as the Guggenheim and Louvre museums will facilitate greater demand for trips to the UAE.
- The UAE is situated in a precarious location. Potential regional overspill in the form of Islamic State could cause instability in a country where strict political control and repression of Islamist movements has occurred for decades.
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the UAE inbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as rooms occupied and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in UAE inbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the UAE hotel sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the UAE inbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
Global E-House Market (2017-2023): Market Forecast by Voltage Type (Low Voltage and Medium Voltage), Applications (Oil & Gas, Industrial, Infrastructure & Transportation, Power Utilities, Mining and Others, Regions (North America
USD 4200View Report
Africa Diesel Genset Market (2017-2023): Market Forecast by KVA Ratings (5-75 KVA, 75.1-375 KVA, 375.1-750 KVA, 750.1-1000 KVA and Above 1000 KVA), Verticals (Retail and Logistics, Oil & Gas and
USD 3570View Report
Australia & New Zealand Elevator & Escalator Market (2017-2023): Market Forecast by Segments (Elevator (Passenger, Home and Cargo Elevator) and Escalator (Moving Stairs and Moving Walkways)), Services (New Installation, Maintenance
USD 2670View Report
Market Insights; Destination Market Insight report provides an overview of the Egypt inbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the
Source Market Insights: Belgium provides an overview of the Belgian outbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of Belgian tourists
Source Market Insights: Italy provides an overview of the Italian outbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of Italian tourists
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||13|
|Country||:||United Arab Emirates|
|Category||:||Travel and Tourism|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE