Market Insights; Destination Market Insight report provides an overview of the Egypt inbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of tourists arriving to Egypt, where they are staying, their spending habits and future developments in the Egyptian tourist industry.
- Following the Egyptian revolution in 2011, years of political turmoil have damaged Egypts tourism industry. Just 9.6 million visitors arrived in Egypt in 2014, down from 14 million in 2010. The recovery was hampered by further unrest in 2013, with visitor numbers dropping to 9.1 million. However, with the return to military rule under General al-Sisi in 2014, law and order has helped provide some stability, with officials expecting over 20 million to visit by 2020.
- The Egyptian Government is trying to improve tourism in the country as it as a major source of revenue (tourism is behind the Sinai oil fields and Suez Canal revenue earnings). Large scale investment projects in the Red Sea resorts and the redevelopment of Cairos history museums are aimed at revitalizing tourism. Nevertheless, cautious forecasts indicate that inbound expenditure, which was US$8.7 billion in 2014, will rise to just US$9.4 billion by 2019. Given Egypts precarious stability, it will take some time before the country recovers to pre-2011 levels when tourism expenditure reached 13.6 billion in 2010
- Russia is the top source market for Egypt, followed by Germany and the UK. While Europeans have been wary of visiting Egypt in recent years, Russian tourists seeking a cheap beach holiday destination have continued to travel to the country, especially the Red Sea resorts. Egypt hopes to draw 4.5 million Russians to the country by 2020.
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering Egypts inbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in Egyptian domestic and inbound tourism sectors.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian inbound market
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Turkish outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
Main Source Markets
Source Markets in Focus
Global E-House Market (2017-2023): Market Forecast by Voltage Type (Low Voltage and Medium Voltage), Applications (Oil & Gas, Industrial, Infrastructure & Transportation, Power Utilities, Mining and Others, Regions (North America
USD 4200View Report
Africa Diesel Genset Market (2017-2023): Market Forecast by KVA Ratings (5-75 KVA, 75.1-375 KVA, 375.1-750 KVA, 750.1-1000 KVA and Above 1000 KVA), Verticals (Retail and Logistics, Oil & Gas and
USD 3570View Report
Australia & New Zealand Elevator & Escalator Market (2017-2023): Market Forecast by Segments (Elevator (Passenger, Home and Cargo Elevator) and Escalator (Moving Stairs and Moving Walkways)), Services (New Installation, Maintenance
USD 2670View Report
Source Market Insights: Belgium provides an overview of the Belgian outbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of Belgian tourists
Source Market Insights: Italy provides an overview of the Italian outbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of Italian tourists
Source Market Insights: Indonesia provides an overview of the Indonesian outbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of Indonesian tourists
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jul 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||37|
|Category||:||Travel and Tourism|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE