Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2019 provides detailed information on the Netherlands tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, tourist expenditure, airlines, hotels, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
The report brings together Canadeans research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics and discover which segments will see growth in the coming years.
- Domestic tourism went through a difficult phase during the historic period (2009-2014) as residents of the Netherlands were not optimistic about their personal financial position in the short term. There was nominal growth in domestic trips, increasing from 17.9 million in 2009 to 18.6 million in 2014. Domestic tourism is likely to be better during the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of 3.52% and reach 22.1 million trips.
- Inbound tourism increased from 9.9 million in 2009 to 14.6 million in 2014. This was mainly driven by high growth in arrivals from Germany, the UK, and Belgium, as tourists from these three countries together accounted for 52.4% of total foreign guests. The Euro declined by 5% against the Pound Sterling in 2014, which made it cheaper to buy Euros and motivated British people to travel to the Netherlands.
- Outbound trips witnessed very little change between 2009 and 2014, and were mostly undertaken for leisure purposes. Most Dutch residents make outbound trips by land and the popular outbound destinations are Germany, France, and Belgium. Outbound trips are likely to reach 19.6 million by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 1.32%.
- Eindhoven Airport is growing at the highest pace among Dutch airports (since 2009), as destinations from this airport have more than doubled. Most of these destinations are located in Italy, Poland, and Spain. The share of Eindhoven Airport in the total passengers carried at Dutch airports grew from 3.7% in 2009 to 6.5% in 2014.
- During 2012-2014, the number of hotels in the Netherlands has shown positive growth, along with the number of rooms and beds. However, this growth has mainly been concentrated around the Dutch capital, with growth of 8% in hotels, 14.1% in rooms, and 15.6% in beds.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Netherlands Travel and Tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in the Netherlands for various categories in the Travel and Tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Netherlands Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Netherlands Travel and Tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
Travel and Tourism Sector in Context
Synopsis TD Layerthorpe Travelodge Hotel North Yorkshire contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives
USD 75View Report
SynopsisTimetrics Travel Insurance in Georgia to 2020: Market Databook contains detailed historic and forecast data covering travel insurance in the travel insurance industry in Georgia. This databook provides data on
USD 500View Report
The travel industry is highly susceptible to external events such as Brexit and Trump, so it is critical for destinations and travel brands to stress-test existing or new markets before
USD 1325View Report
Rum Group for Transportation and Tourism Investment - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation,
USD 175View Report
El Gezirah Hotels and Tourism Co. S.A.E. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation,
USD 175View Report
Canadeans Travel and Tourism Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report examines executives opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities during November 2016-April 2017. Organizations can know about key business
USD 1950View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jun 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||99|
|Category||:||Travel and Tourism|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE