Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2019 provides detailed information on the Netherlands tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, tourist expenditure, airlines, hotels, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
The report brings together Canadeans research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics and discover which segments will see growth in the coming years.
- Domestic tourism went through a difficult phase during the historic period (2009-2014) as residents of the Netherlands were not optimistic about their personal financial position in the short term. There was nominal growth in domestic trips, increasing from 17.9 million in 2009 to 18.6 million in 2014. Domestic tourism is likely to be better during the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of 3.52% and reach 22.1 million trips.
- Inbound tourism increased from 9.9 million in 2009 to 14.6 million in 2014. This was mainly driven by high growth in arrivals from Germany, the UK, and Belgium, as tourists from these three countries together accounted for 52.4% of total foreign guests. The Euro declined by 5% against the Pound Sterling in 2014, which made it cheaper to buy Euros and motivated British people to travel to the Netherlands.
- Outbound trips witnessed very little change between 2009 and 2014, and were mostly undertaken for leisure purposes. Most Dutch residents make outbound trips by land and the popular outbound destinations are Germany, France, and Belgium. Outbound trips are likely to reach 19.6 million by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 1.32%.
- Eindhoven Airport is growing at the highest pace among Dutch airports (since 2009), as destinations from this airport have more than doubled. Most of these destinations are located in Italy, Poland, and Spain. The share of Eindhoven Airport in the total passengers carried at Dutch airports grew from 3.7% in 2009 to 6.5% in 2014.
- During 2012-2014, the number of hotels in the Netherlands has shown positive growth, along with the number of rooms and beds. However, this growth has mainly been concentrated around the Dutch capital, with growth of 8% in hotels, 14.1% in rooms, and 15.6% in beds.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Netherlands Travel and Tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in the Netherlands for various categories in the Travel and Tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Netherlands Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Netherlands Travel and Tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
Travel and Tourism Sector in Context
Notes:Production, means the output of Travelers vaccinesRevenue, means the sales value of Travelers vaccinesThis report studies Travelers vaccines in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
USD 2900View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Travel IronsRevenue, means the sales value of Travel IronsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Travel Irons in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France,
USD 3900View Report
Travelsky Technology Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
Canadeans Plava Laguna dd : Travel and Tourism - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains
Canadeans CRRC Corporation Limited : Travel and Tourism - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains
Canadeans Formosa International Hotels Corporation : Travel and Tourism - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jun 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||99|
|Category||:||Travel and Tourism|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE