Market Insights; Germany Source Market Report provides an overview of the German outbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of tourists departing from Germany, where they are staying, their spending habits and future developments on the German tourist industry.
- Although trouble among the Eurozone has continued throughout 2014, the German economy has consistently been a stable force with GDP growth at 1.4% in contrast to total Eurozone GDP at 0.9% for the same period. The German government is expected to introduce a national minimum wage as well as raising and expanding state pension payments to boost consumer demand. With this in mind, Canadean expects outbound trips to increase to over 92 million by 2015, a growth of 2.7% annually.
- As the economic powerhouse of Europe, Germany has been consistent in creating jobs to tackle the youth unemployment problems . For 2015, the government expects 170,000 new jobs to be created, with the workforce reaching a record high of 42.8 million. With the performance of the German labor market improving, the government is expecting to see notable wage increases, which will bolster outbound spending to value-for-money destinations such as Turkey.
- Germany is a highly developed tourism destination with excellent transport links connecting key cities together. A combination of affordable domestic tourism along with a rising pensioner demographic means that a large proportion of the German market will opt for domestic travel over outbound trips. There were 198.6 million domestic trips made in 2014 and Canadean expects this trend to continue, as an aging German population opts for accessible domestic destinations.
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the German outbound tourism sector.
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in German outbound tourism sector.
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the German outbound market.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the German outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities.
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; Austria
Destination Focus; Spain
Destination Focus; Turkey
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Water Source Heat Pump UnitsRevenue, means the sales value of Water Source Heat Pump UnitsThis report studies Water Source Heat Pump Units in China
Notes:Production, means the output of He-Ne light source Laser AcupunctureRevenue, means the sales value of He-Ne light source Laser AcupunctureThis report studies He-Ne light source Laser Acupuncture in Global market,
Notes:Production, means the output of Carbon source Laser AcupunctureRevenue, means the sales value of Carbon source Laser AcupunctureThis report studies Carbon source Laser Acupuncture in Global market, especially in North
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Lighting SourceRevenue, means the sales value of Lighting SourceThis report studies sales (consumption) of Lighting Source in United States market, focuses on the top
Sevoflurane Source Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing on the
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of AC Power SourceRevenue, means the sales value of AC Power SourceThis report studies sales (consumption) of AC Power Source in Europe market, especially in
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.