Travel andTourism in the Netherlands to 2019 provides detailed information on the Netherlands' tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, tourist expenditure, airlines, hotels, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
The report brings together Canadean's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics and discover which segments will see growth in the coming years.
- Domestic tourism went through a bad phase during the historic period (2009-2014) as residents of the Netherlands were not optimistic about their personal financial position in the short term. There was nominal growth in domestic trips, increasing from 17.9 million in 2009 to 18.6 million in 2014. The household disposable income witnessed marginal growth from 2009 to 2014 with a decline registered in 2010 and 2013. Due to this, consumers were not very willing to book domestic trips and even if they did, they preferred a shorter duration involving less expense
- Inbound tourism increased from 9.9 million in 2009 to 14.6 million in 2014, recording a CAGR of 8.16% during the historic period. The highest annual growth of 14.9% was registered in 2014. This was mainly driven by high growth in arrivals from Germany, the UK, and Belgium (7.3%, 25.2%, and 20.6%) as tourists from these three countries together accounted for 52.4% of the total foreign arrivals. The Euro declined by 5% against the pound in 2014, which made it cheaper to buy Euros and motivated British people to travel to the Netherlands
- Outbound trips witnessed a marginal change from 18.41 million in 2009 to 18.4 million in 2014, and were mostly undertaken for leisure purposes. Most Dutch residents make outbound trips by land. Germany, France, and Belgium are the most popular outbound destinations that can easily be accessed by land and as a result, Dutch residents tend to use their own cars to travel to these destinations
- Airlines play an important role in the Dutch economy and contribute to 2.1% of national GDP. Eindhoven Airport has grown at the highest pace among Dutch airports since 2009, as the destinations from Eindhoven Airport have more than doubled. Most of these destinations are located in Italy, Poland, and Spain. The share of Eindhoven Airport in the total passengers carried at Dutch airports has grown from 3.7% in 2009 to 6.5% in 2014, and the number of passengers carried at the airport has increased from 1.7 million in 2009 to four million in 2014
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Netherlands' Travel andTourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in the Netherlands for various categories in the Travel andTourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Netherlands' Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Netherlands' Travel andTourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
Travel and Tourism Sector in Context
Notes:Production, means the output of Drugs for Travelers DiarrheaRevenue, means the sales value of Drugs for Travelers DiarrheaThis report studies Drugs for Travelers Diarrhea in Global market, especially in North
Notes:Production, means the output of Travelers vaccinesRevenue, means the sales value of Travelers vaccinesThis report studies Travelers vaccines in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
Flight Centre Travel Group Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.