NeuStar, Inc. (NSR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NeuStar, Inc. (NeuStar) is a provider of real-time information and analytics. The companys service portfolio includes marketing such as customer intelligence, media intelligence, and activation; its security services consist of DNS Services and domain name registries; and data services comprise of Caller-name Identification, Carrier Provisioning, and others. It also provides NPAC services which includes routing of calls and text messages across all competing communications service providers in the US. Neustar offers its products to various industries that include information services, telecommunications, financial services, media, retail, and advertising industries. Geographically, the company operates in North America; Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Other Regions. NeuStar is headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
NeuStar, Inc. - Key Facts 6
NeuStar, Inc. - Key Employees 7
NeuStar, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 9
NeuStar, Inc. - Major Products and Services 10
NeuStar, Inc. - History 11
NeuStar, Inc. - Company Statement 15
NeuStar, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
NeuStar, Inc. - Business Description 18
NeuStar, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
NeuStar, Inc. - Strengths 19
Strength - Emphasis on R&D Activities 19
Strength - Strong Customer Base 19
Strength - Business Performance: NPAC Services 19
NeuStar, Inc. - Weaknesses0
Weakness - Substantial Presence of Debt0
Weakness - Dependence on a Few Contracts0
NeuStar, Inc. - Opportunities1
Opportunity - New Product Launches1
Opportunity - Alliances and Partnerships1
Opportunity - Acquisition - Bombora1
NeuStar, Inc. - Threats2
Threat - Competitive Environment2
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes2
Threat - Stringent Regulatory Environment2
NeuStar, Inc. - Key Competitors3
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios4
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios4
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios5
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios7
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts8
Section 4 Appendix9
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
List of Tables
NeuStar, Inc., Key Facts 6
NeuStar, Inc., Key Employees 7
NeuStar, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 9
NeuStar, Inc., Major Products and Services 10
NeuStar, Inc., History 11
NeuStar, Inc., Other Locations 16
NeuStar, Inc., Subsidiaries 17
NeuStar, Inc., Key Competitors 23
NeuStar, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
NeuStar, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
NeuStar, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
List of Figures
NeuStar, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
NeuStar, Inc., Ratio Charts 28