First Pacific Company Limited (142) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
First Pacific Company Limited (First Pacific) is an investment management and holding company, which has interests in telecommunications, consumer food products, infrastructure and natural resources businesses. The company provides various products such as noodles, dairy, snack foods, food seasonings, nutrition and special foods, and beverages; wheat flour and pasta; and food products from palm oil. It offers varied services such as broadband internet, SMS, voice, mobile data and other network and data center services; distribution of food products through a distribution network of stock points; production of electricity from varied sources such as fuel, coal, hydro, geothermal and biomass; planning, construction and maintenance of roadways. First Pacific also provides diagnostic and ambulatory care center, and medical services; gold and copper mine development and petrol exploration services; and production and refining raw sugar. The company caters to retail, industrial, and commercial customers across Asia-Pacific region. First Pacific is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
First Pacific Company Limited - Key Facts 6
First Pacific Company Limited - Key Employees 7
First Pacific Company Limited - Key Employee Biographies 8
First Pacific Company Limited - Major Products and Services 9
First Pacific Company Limited - History 10
First Pacific Company Limited - Company Statement 13
First Pacific Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
First Pacific Company Limited - Business Description 15
First Pacific Company Limited - Corporate Strategy 16
First Pacific Company Limited - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
First Pacific Company Limited - Strengths 17
Strength - Customer Base 17
Strength - Market Position 17
First Pacific Company Limited - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Business Performance: IndoFood 18
First Pacific Company Limited - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Growth Oriented Initiatives 19
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity: Singapore 19
Opportunity - Infrastructure Market 19
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services 19
First Pacific Company Limited - Threats0
Threat - Changes in Technology0
Threat - Competitive Pressure0
Threat - Mergers and Acquisitions in the Telecom Industry0
First Pacific Company Limited - Key Competitors1
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios2
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios2
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios3
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios6
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts7
First Pacific Company Limited, Recent Deals Summary8
Section 4 Appendix9
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
List of Tables
First Pacific Company Limited, Key Facts 6
First Pacific Company Limited, Key Employees 7
First Pacific Company Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
First Pacific Company Limited, Major Products and Services 9
First Pacific Company Limited, History 10
First Pacific Company Limited, Subsidiaries 14
First Pacific Company Limited, Key Competitors 21
First Pacific Company Limited, Ratios based on current share price 22
First Pacific Company Limited, Annual Ratios 23
First Pacific Company Limited, Interim Ratios 26
First Pacific Company Limited, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
List of Figures
First Pacific Company Limited, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
First Pacific Company Limited, Ratio Charts 27
China First Heavy Industries (Group) Co. Ltd. (CFHI), formerly First Heavy Machinery Works is an industrial equipment company that provides machinery products. The company offers products, which include energy equipment,
Mega First Corporation Bhd (MFCB) is a diversified business company that operates through power generation, resources, and property development and investment segments. The companys power generation segment builds, owns, operates
Notes:Production, means the output of Statutory First Aid KitsRevenue, means the sales value of Statutory First Aid KitsThis report studies Statutory First Aid Kits in Global market, especially in North
First Pacific Company Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
First Pacific Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product