Charter Communications, Inc. (CHTR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Charter Communications, Inc. (Charter) is a cable entertainment and broadband communications company that offers video, voice, and internet services. Video services include local broadcast television channels, and community programming for governmental and public access, and limited satellite-delivered, and non-broadcast channels; video on demand, subscription on demand and pay-per-view; high definition television; digital video recorder; and television apps. Voice services provide communications services primarily through voice over IP technology for local and long distance calling; voicemail, call waiting, caller ID, call forwarding, and international calling services. Internet services offers account management, surfing, and online tv; local, national, and international content and media access of entertainment, games, news and sports; and anti-virus, anti- spyware and parental control services. The company also provides advertisement services. It caters to residential and commercial customers in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam and virgin islands. Charter is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Charter Communications, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Charter Communications, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Charter Communications, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 9
Charter Communications, Inc. - Major Products and Services 10
Charter Communications, Inc. - History 11
Charter Communications, Inc. - Company Statement 14
Charter Communications, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Charter Communications, Inc. - Business Description 18
Charter Communications, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 19
Charter Communications, Inc. - SWOT Analysis0
SWOT Analysis - Overview0
Charter Communications, Inc. - Strengths0
Strength - Market Position0
Strength - Wide Customer Base0
Strength - Operational Performance0
Charter Communications, Inc. - Weaknesses1
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit1
Charter Communications, Inc. - Opportunities2
Opportunity - Business Initiatives2
Opportunity - New Offerings2
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Initiatives: Acquisitions and Mergers2
Charter Communications, Inc. - Threats3
Threat - Competition3
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes3
Threat - Government Regulations3
Charter Communications, Inc. - Key Competitors4
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios5
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios5
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios6
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios8
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts9
Charter Communications, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Charter Communications, Inc., Key Facts 6
Charter Communications, Inc., Key Employees 7
Charter Communications, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 9
Charter Communications, Inc., Major Products and Services 10
Charter Communications, Inc., History 11
Charter Communications, Inc., Other Locations 16
Charter Communications, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
Charter Communications, Inc., Key Competitors 24
Charter Communications, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Charter Communications, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Charter Communications, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Charter Communications, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Charter Communications, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
Charter Communications, Inc., Ratio Charts 29