Otrum AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Otrum AS (Otrum),a subsidiary of Telenor Group, is a provider of guest communication and entertainment solutions. It creates and supplies device-independent, digital signage and smart solutions to the hospitality industry. The company provides services in various segments such as otrum Enterprise, digital signage, HD living artwork, Hotel movies, enterprise touch and TV channels. Otrum offers in-room promotion, technical service, line-up consultancy, content acquisition and license for hotel distribution; public viewing agreements, internet protocol television (IPTV) setup, statistical analysis of channel usage services, and support services, among others. It offers these services through broadcasting platforms including smart TV, mobile, digital signage and WiFi technologies. The company serves hotels, conference centers, hospitals, football stadiums, shopping centers, airports, public areas, prisons, military bases, ships and other related clients. The company has operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific regions; offering overall coverage through global alliance partners. Otrum is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Otrum AS - Key Facts 4
Otrum AS - Key Employees 5
Otrum AS - Key Employee Biographies 6
Otrum AS - Major Products and Services 7
Otrum AS - History 8
Otrum AS - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Otrum AS - Business Description 12
Otrum AS - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Otrum AS - Strengths 13
Strength - Research and Development Activities 13
Strength - Strong Partners Base 13
Otrum AS - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Single Layer Management 14
Weakness - Dependence on Partners 14
Otrum AS - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Growth in Motion Control Products Market 15
Opportunity - Demand for Smartphones 15
Opportunity - Partner Agreements 15
Otrum AS - Threats 16
Threat - Highly Competitive Environment 16
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 16
Threat - Foreign Currency Exchange Rate Risk 16
Threat - International and Political Risk 16
Otrum AS - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Otrum AS, Key Facts 4
Otrum AS, Key Employees 5
Otrum AS, Key Employee Biographies 6
Otrum AS, Major Products and Services 7
Otrum AS, History 8
Otrum AS, Other Locations 10
Otrum AS, Subsidiaries 11
Otrum AS, Key Competitors 17
Otrum AS Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Otrum AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Gas - fired Steam BoilerRevenue, means the sales value of Gas - fired Steam BoilerThis report studies sales (consumption) of Gas - fired Steam
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Gas - fired Low Pressure BoilerRevenue, means the sales value of Gas - fired Low Pressure BoilerThis report studies sales (consumption) of Gas -
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Gas - fired High Pressure BoilerRevenue, means the sales value of Gas - fired High Pressure BoilerThis report studies sales (consumption) of Gas -
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.