- Most of the major European telcos and ITSPs have invested heavily in their own venture funds, start-up ecosystems or acquisition programs based around new technologies for digital transformation.
- The cloud adoption rate among European enterprises continues to accelerate, driving providers to respond with more tactical that which include organized co-opetition and cloud service integration. Partnerships between the likes of arch-traditionalist Sopra Steria and hyperscale cloud giant Amazon Web Services underscore the clash of cultures as formerly cautious IT managers dive into cloud, driven by managements increasing confidence in clouds stability and security, increasing local data centre capacity and development of strong internal policies.
- Mainstream cloud adoption and the shift to on-demand computing is resulting in an increase in the number of providers and services that enterprises use. Service providers can leverage existing IT systems and application management strengths to position themselves as managers of services.
Cloud Services in Europe: Trends in Ecosystem Development and Services Integration, a Telecom Insider Report by Pyramid Research, analyzes the market for cloud services in Europe. It provides an overview of the market trends in the cloud market such as recent innovation, investments by telco and cloud service providers, increasing adoption by enterprises etc. The report provides a detailed analysis of market drivers that are accelerating adoption of cloud service and facilitating innovative in the cloud industry.
The report is organized as follows:
- Market context: This section examines trends in European cloud market such as investments by IT and communications service providers as well as large telcos and integrators.
- Market drivers: Key approaches to cloud innovation: This section examines more specifically the markets drivers including development of new innovative cloud systems to meet demand by enterprises, emergence of new complex ecosystems, new role of service providers in managing and integrating IT resources for enterprises and reinvention of traditional IT apps and services for the cloud.
- Market detail- Case studies: It includes four case studies explaining solutions, goals and monetization plans of cloud provider with brief about innovation in their cloud services.
- Key findings and recommendations: This section provides the reports findings on cloud market, along with Pyramid Researchs recommendations for IT and communication service providers as well as for technology vendors.
- This Telecom insider helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European enterprise cloud services market opportunity, competitive environment and best practices for telcos and equipment vendors.
- The competitive landscape and the most successful strategies are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help telcos, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging enterprise cloud services sector across the European region.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
Market drivers: Key approaches to cloud innovation
- Cloud connectivity
- Cloud service ecosystems
- Cloud services integration
- Cloud service transformation Market detail: Case studies
- Case No.1: Interoute Cloud Connect
- Case No.2: HP Cloud
- Case No.3: BT Cloud of Clouds
- Case No.4: Awingus Smart Global Office Key findings and recommendations
Appendix: Acronyms and definitions
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Cloud RoboticsRevenue, means the sales value of Cloud RoboticsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Cloud Robotics in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Telecom Cloud Billing ServicesRevenue, means the sales value of Telecom Cloud Billing ServicesThis report studies sales (consumption) of Telecom Cloud Billing Services in Global
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN)Revenue, means the sales value of Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN)This report studies sales (consumption) of Cloud Content Delivery Network
Intercept Energy Services Inc. (Intercept Energy), formerly Global Green Matrix Corp. is an oilfield service company that provides water heating services. The company offers frac water heating, energy extraction and
GDI Integrated Facility Services Inc (GDI) formerly Medwell Capital Corp. is a financial services company that offers capital, investment and advisory services. The company invests in healthcare industries. Its services
Information Services International-Dentsu Ltd. (ISID) is an information technology company that provides various software services. The companys solutions include financial solutions, product development solutions, ERP solutions, enterprise management solutions, HRM
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.