Ooredoo Q.S.C. (ORDS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ooredoo Q.S.C. (Ooredoo), formerly Qatar Telecom Q.S.C., is a fixed and mobile telecommunications operator that provides wide range of mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services to international and domestic customers in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. The company is a full service operator offering fixed, mobile, data, residential, enterprise and data center solutions to businesses and individuals. Ooredoo markets its products under several brands including Ooredoo, Indosat, Asiacell, wi-tribe, Starhub, and Laos. The company operates in Qatar, Indonesia, Kuwait, Tunisia, Palestine, Maldives, Oman, Iraq, Algeria, Myanmar, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore and Laos. Ooredoo is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Key Facts 6
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Key Employees 7
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Major Products and Services 9
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - History 10
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Company Statement 15
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Business Description 19
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - SWOT Analysis0
SWOT Analysis - Overview0
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Strengths0
Strength - Market Leading Position0
Strength - Strong International Presence0
Strength - Ooredoo Qatar Franchise0
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Weaknesses1
Weakness - Substantial Debt1
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Opportunities2
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives2
Opportunity - Rebranding Initiatives2
Opportunity - Growing Mobile Communication Industry: Qatar and Indonesia2
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions2
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Threats3
Threat - Fluctuations in Foreign Exchange Rates3
Threat - Intense Competition3
Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Key Competitors4
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios5
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios5
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios6
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios9
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Key Facts 6
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Key Employees 7
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Key Employee Biographies 8
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Major Products and Services 9
Ooredoo Q.S.C., History 10
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Subsidiaries 17
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Key Competitors 24
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Ratios based on current share price 25
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Annual Ratios 26
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
Ooredoo Q.S.C., Ratio Charts 30