Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Iron Mountain Incorporated (Iron Mountain) provides information protection and storage services. The companys solutions enable its clients to protect their information, lower storage rental costs, enable corporate disaster recovery, and comply with regulations. The major solutions offered by the company include record management, data backup and recovery and information destruction. The company also offers comprehensive records and data management services and information management services. Iron Mountain offers solutions to commercial, legal, banking, health care, accounting, insurance, entertainment and government organizations. The company has its customer throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Iron Mountain is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
Iron Mountain Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Mar 15, 2016: New Wind Power Agreement Enables Iron Mountain to Exchange 30 Percent of North American Electricity Use with Renewable Energy
Feb 10, 2016: Iron Mountain Joins U.S. Department of Energy Better Buildings Initiative
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Key Facts 6
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Key Employees 7
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies 8
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Major Products and Services 9
Iron Mountain Incorporated - History 10
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Company Statement 14
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Business Description 19
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Corporate Strategy0
Iron Mountain Incorporated - SWOT Analysis1
SWOT Analysis - Overview1
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Strengths1
Strength - North American Records and Information Management Business1
Strength - Secured Revenues Model1
Strength - Operational Network1
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Weaknesses2
Weakness - Revenue Concentration : US2
Weakness - Declining Operational Performance2
Weakness - Debt Burden2
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Opportunities3
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives3
Opportunity - Growth in Storage Records Market3
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions3
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Threats4
Threat - Customer Shifts to Alternative Storage Technology4
Threat - Competitive Environment4
Threat - Foreign Exchange Fluctuations4
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Key Competitors5
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios6
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios6
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios7
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 33
Mar 15, 2016: New Wind Power Agreement Enables Iron Mountain to Exchange 30 Percent of North American Electricity Use with Renewable Energy 33
Feb 10, 2016: Iron Mountain Joins U.S. Department of Energy Better Buildings Initiative 34
Section 5 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Key Facts 6
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Key Employees 7
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies 8
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Major Products and Services 9
Iron Mountain Incorporated, History 10
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Other Locations 17
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Subsidiaries 17
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Key Competitors 25
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price 26
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Annual Ratios 27
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Interim Ratios 30
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 29
Iron Mountain Incorporated, Ratio Charts 31
Synopsis IMC Becancour Direct Reduced Iron Manufacturing Plant Quebec contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Environmental Health And SafetyRevenue, means the sales value of Environmental Health And SafetyThis report studies Environmental Health And Safety in China market, focuses on
In this report, the EMEA Environmental Catalysts market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing
Iron Mountain Incorporated Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
IntroductionIron Mountain Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service