Acer Inc. (2353) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Acer Inc. (Acer) is an information and communication technology company that develops, designs, markets, and supports IT products. The company offers wide range of products that include personal computer, LCD monitor, server, projector, tablet PC, smartphone, and ICT devices. It also provides AcerCloud applications and services. Acer offers its products under various brand names that include Acer, Gateway, and Packard Bell. Its research and development activities includes development of the user interface, ICT related hardware, and software, industrial design, and cloud technology. The company operates in America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, China and Taiwan. It is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Acer Inc. - Key Facts 6
Acer Inc. - Key Employees 7
Acer Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Acer Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Acer Inc. - History 10
Acer Inc. - Company Statement 18
Acer Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis2
Acer Inc. - Business Description2
Acer Inc. - Corporate Strategy3
Acer Inc. - SWOT Analysis4
SWOT Analysis - Overview4
Acer Inc. - Strengths4
Strength - Strong Presence in International Markets4
Strength - Research and Development4
Acer Inc. - Weaknesses5
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns5
Weakness - Declining Performance of Device BG Segment5
Acer Inc. - Opportunities6
Opportunity - New Product Launches6
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives6
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Smart Phones6
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Market6
Acer Inc. - Threats7
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes7
Threat - Stiff Competition7
Threat - Risk from Gray Market7
Acer Inc. - Key Competitors8
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios9
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios9
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Acer Inc., Key Facts 6
Acer Inc., Key Employees 7
Acer Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Acer Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Acer Inc., History 10
Acer Inc., Other Locations 19
Acer Inc., Subsidiaries 20
Acer Inc., Key Competitors 28
Acer Inc., Ratios based on current share price 29
Acer Inc., Annual Ratios 30
Acer Inc., Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Acer Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 32
Acer Inc., Ratio Charts 34
2016 Global Fat Replacers, Salt Reducers and Replacers Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions of the Fat Replacers, Salt Reducers
The Global Protein-based Fat Replacers Sales Market Report 2021 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Protein-based Fat Replacers market. Protein Based Fat Replacers is
Synopsis Hacer Withybush Industrial Estate Food Park Pembrokeshire - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
Apacer Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Acer Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
ICD Researchs Acer Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains