West Corporation (WSTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
West Corporation (West) is a leading technology driven, communication services provider. It delivers new channels for business and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. West offers various services such as conferencing and collaboration, business process outsourcing, event services, automated call processing, agent based services, alerts and notifications, unified communications, emergency communications and telephony or interconnect services. West offers its services to various industries such as telecommunications, retail, financial services, technology, public safety and healthcare. Along with its subsidiaries, the company operates in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America. West is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
West Corporation - Key Facts 6
West Corporation - Key Employees 7
West Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
West Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
West Corporation - History 10
West Corporation - Company Statement 13
West Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
West Corporation - Business Description 17
West Corporation - Corporate Strategy 19
West Corporation - SWOT Analysis0
SWOT Analysis - Overview0
West Corporation - Strengths0
Strength - Strong Market Position0
Strength - Strategic Alliances0
Strength - Robust Technology Capabilities0
West Corporation - Weaknesses1
Weakness - Substantial Debt1
West Corporation - Opportunities2
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing2
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions2
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for US Telecommunication Industry2
West Corporation - Threats3
Threat - Competitive Pressure3
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes3
Threat - Stringent Regulations3
West Corporation - Key Competitors4
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios5
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios5
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios6
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios8
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts9
West Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
List of Tables
West Corporation, Key Facts 6
West Corporation, Key Employees 7
West Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
West Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
West Corporation, History 10
West Corporation, Other Locations 15
West Corporation, Subsidiaries 15
West Corporation, Key Competitors 24
West Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 25
West Corporation, Annual Ratios 26
West Corporation, Interim Ratios 28
West Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
List of Figures
West Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
West Corporation, Ratio Charts 29
Notes:Production, means the output of Western Blot imagers Western Blot AnalyzerRevenue, means the sales value of Western Blot imagers Western Blot AnalyzerThis report studies Western Blot imagers
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Western Blot imagers Western Blot Analyzer Revenue, means the sales value of Western Blot imagers Western Blot Analyzer This report
The report package Wallpaper Market in Western Europe to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook
West Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Petrowest Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Gas Transmission Northwest Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT